A Huge Thank You!

I wanted to say a huge thank you to LH Sarah in customer services, who helped me yesterday afternoon with a complicated exchange. Not only did Sarah get the whole thing sorted out for me really quickly and efficiently, but I also received my parcel today, which I really did not expect, ready for the weekend! Thank you again so much for all your help ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx

I love these threads :) well done sarah !

You been causing trouble again Scorps?

Sum Sub wrote:

sounds like scorp :P

Go sarah! all the LH staff are great aren't they!

Puddleduck wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

sounds like scorp :P

*looks around innocently* who me....never! lol xx

Good to hear there still are some places with great customer services ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Big thumbs up for Sarah, employee of the day?

I thought I'd use this thread to pass on my own deepest thanks to Anastasia @LH Customer Care, who dealt with an issue regarding - of all things - some 50 Shades of Grey handcuffs I ordered. Within 2 hours of my initial email, she'd responded and lined up a replacement to be despatched the following morning. 2 days later, said replacement was being handed to me by Mr.Postie at my front door.

Anastasia, you're brilliant! Thank you ever-so much 😊

I also would like to thank Kelly-Anne for help this morning too.... If you could pass on my thanks too :)

Customer services is really important. I've never had a bad experience and it's one of the reasons I stay on site between purchases just to interact with staff and other llovehoney fans.

My experience of the sutomer service on LH has been top notch, particularly the live chat staff. Many thanks again to both Paige and Mai :)

really cant fault Lovehoney's customer care ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Monkeysnacks wrote:

My experience of the sutomer service on LH has been top notch, particularly the live chat staff. Many thanks again to both Paige and Mai :)

Aw thank you!! :) I showed this message to Mai as well, glad we can help!

Will also pop the thead over to the CS team, thanks everyone! xx