a little bit confused :?

im sure there are lots of threads about squirting but here goes:

i have been using my magic wand for a while and recently i used it in a different position. i suddenly found that i had made 'bit of a wet patch' on the floor benieth me. this has happened a fiew times now. the last time there was quite a lot. i know it wasnt urin or trapped bath water but im not entirly sure wether it was squirting either *confused face* you se, the wtness diodnt come whith the amazing climax i hear people talking about. i do climax but the two things arent simaltanious.

i was just wondering if anyone else has experience this or if anyone has an idea what it could be.

thank you

I've heard as you relax, its easyier to squirt? But are you doing it in the bath?

I've heard good story about the bath! the warm water relax those musles, and warm tiggly feeling on the clit! I remember my mate had sex with OH in the bath and she gave him one massive love bit when she was orgasming!

I would read the topic of sqirting! some members have posted good pointers there! even I learn somethings!

no, im not doing it in the bath. my wand isnt waterproof unfortunately.

You can 'squirt' without having an orgasm and vice versa :)

And squirt is a general term to what happens though.. not everybody 'squirts' out at 100mph, or bucket loads..

squirts are very hard to achieve,have had it work out once before with my oh took a lot of practiceafter learning how to but was more of a flow than a rush but impressive and load

ps guys if you hold a wand firmly at the tip of your chappie then have the best orgasm ever but dont do t on full speed first time :(

rag doll wrote:

im sure there are lots of threads about squirting but here goes:

i have been using my magic wand for a while and recently i used it in a different position. i suddenly found that i had made 'bit of a wet patch' on the floor benieth me. this has happened a fiew times now. the last time there was quite a lot. i know it wasnt urin or trapped bath water but im not entirly sure wether it was squirting either *confused face* you se, the wtness diodnt come whith the amazing climax i hear people talking about. i do climax but the two things arent simaltanious.

i was just wondering if anyone else has experience this or if anyone has an idea what it could be.

thank you

I am so happy you posted this, the exact same thing happened to me last night. I wasn't orgasaming but i had this trickling whilst holding my wand and having sex with my partner. I couldn't stop because the feeling was absolutely amazing, but afterwards I was so scared i'd weed mysef. The bed was really wet but i'm convinced it wasn't wee. I have never ever squirted before but really can't wait to do it again. I'm going to be giving 5stars to my wand ;0)

randubugger wrote:

ps guys if you hold a wand firmly at the tip of your chappie then have the best orgasm ever but dont do t on full speed first time :(

I tried this with the lovehoney £5 vibrator and got no where! barly feeled anything! I might try the love bullets out of my fleshlight! when I got battries,

And i thought it was just me . My hub was playing with my love button with a little vib and i was squirting like a fire hose first time it has ever happened. I was so embrassed thought i had wet the bed . Did alot of internet searching and reading and it appears i am now a squirter my hubby things its great. Sometimes it can be a little and sometimes a lot. Just go with the flow i say