A Load Of Hot Air?

Ok, so I know this will sound absolutely insane to some people and I apologise to them before they read this.

I’m just curious to know if anyone else finds the warm air of a hairdryer extremely arousing and erotic?

I’m know this may sound nuts as a few of you know I’m a hair stylist, but this has nothing to do with my job of drying other ladies hair I promise (hiding my blush 🤭 ) I’m talking about myself.

It’s just that gentle consistent blowing of hot air over your skin. I’m not just talking about your head, I’m talking all over your body, neck, chest and breasts. Over your thighs and between your legs... sorry I’ll stop here. 🙈🤭

I’m trying to not go off track so my question is simple. Do any of you also find hairdryers more arousing than you ought to or is it just crazy little hairdressing, me?

💁🏼‍♀️❤️

1 Like

I don't find it a turn on but I can understand why some people might do. I used to gently blow air onto a former partners neck which they really liked, not as strong as a hairdryer but similar as the skin is quite sensetive.

I find the shower on my bits more of a turn on 😜🤣

Have you tried warming up your glass dildo for a bit of temperature play too? 👍

I completely understand what you mean, I always end up using the hair dryer for way longer than I should just because it's such a relaxing feeling :) Glad to know I'm not alone in my fondness for it!

Married Girl

I have to be honest i love this sensation also, alternating between warm and hot from the dryer (slow speed) is a lovely feeling all over the body, i also enjoy the heat through my hair and over my face. I use it this way probably more than i should tbh but it's such a nice sensation.

Not quite the same but my wife loves having her hair played with, washed, blown dry, brushed or combed for long periods.

Married Girl wrote:

I’m just curious to know if anyone else finds the warm air of a hairdryer extremely arousing and erotic?

It’s just that gentle consistent blowing of hot air over your skin. I’m not just talking about your head, I’m talking all over your body, neck, chest and breasts. Over your thighs and between your legs... sorry I’ll stop here. 🙈🤭

This doesn't sound at all crazy!

With dry heat this feels amazing, with all the skin being stimulated as thousands of tiny hair follicles are gently tickled.

With wet skin (playing with ice cubes, perhaps, or straight after a shower) the hairdryer also has a cooling effect as water evaporates. Now this feels super sexy for me. Especially the goosebumps feeling around the neck, and down the spine.

Funnily enough, I've always dreamed of a whole body dryer to step into after the shower!

Thanks for the inspiration, Married Girl. My wife and I shall be looking into the foreplay possibilities of the hairdryer sometime soon!

Not hot hair but I love getting my hair combed since my scalp is sensitive to touch.

My wife also likes her hair played with, I do like the sensation of a hairdryer, I like someone shaving me very sensual gets me hot ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)