A message for Cazz :) (but everyone please feel free to add:) )

I agree whole heartedly with this. It is amazing how that special email from Cazz can brighten one's day. Then you have the excitement of waiting for the delivery and the enjoyment of testing a new product. The only small downside is the extra responsibility you feel when writing the review, but that is nothing to the joy Cazz spreads.

Am a very happy member of Team Cazz!

I agree with everything said before. Not only does that email brighten our day, we've also been able to test things we simply couldn't afford to buy. There's some great kit which goes on that list, and we feel so special to be a part of it!

I also think it's great that when we've had some troubles at home, Cazz has been really understanding about our reviews coming in just after their due date, and has still sent us stuff after.

All of the LH staff do a wonderful job and our lives wouldn't be the same without all of the hard work and dedication they put in each day.

Battle Cat wrote:

Am a very happy member of Team Cazz!

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

+1 to all of the above :D

100% agree with everyone else! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Totally agree with all the comments here!! You are fab! "Cheers and claps"!

Theres a young lady who works for lovehoney
She doesnt do this job for the money
She makes us all smile by choosing testers
So dear cazz you are the bestest xxxx

Just checked my email and I've got a product to review on it's way - thank you Cazz!!! :D

agree here 100%

Cazz was so nice when we contacted her regarding a tester that should i say went a little wrong

she was so nice and understanding

keep up the good work

must be a hard job keeping us all happy but you do it with grace

so thanks again Cazz

Yup I am +1 on what everyone has said :) and also a big thanks to Jess too :) x

I had an email to say I'm being sent another tester item from one of the threads today - I'm mega excited! It's (hopefully) the best product I've been sent so far so I'm really grateful to Cazz for letting me try it.

One of these days she'll get fed up with me pestering her on all the threads saying 'oooh I want to try this!' Haha!

Not forgetting a young lass called Jess
Who had the coolest tattoos everywhere but her chest
She looks so cool
Even if her inbox is full
So a second big thanks to Jess
Who is also one of the best
Xx

Cazz love <3 x

Thank you cazz!!!