A more robust Limpy type product available?

Hello brothers and sisters,

Navajo Neil here with a request for assistance.

I have been looking for something similar to a Limpy type toy, yet with a bit more rigidity.

The reason for this is that it needs to to lurk down the inner thigh, giving a semi erect look.
Standard dildos/toys pose the problem of being too hard and/or having attached testicles(fortunately I still have my own, despite the fireworks accident back in '91).

I did not get the impression the Limpy would be robust enough to achieve this.

Also it would not a be full time accomplice in Navajo Neil's travels. It's meant to be light hearted, where I can slip it in at a moment's notice. I am concerned Limpy type products would just squish up and I'd end up looking like I was playing pocket pool.

Well, that's all my time for today. Thank you in advance.

May the winds bring you wisdom,

Neil

I haven't tried any myself but lovehoney do have an amazing returns policy. If you don't get a response perhaps would just be worth giving one a try?

Good advisement Kink.

The limpy have the testicles in tact which I find may be...crowded if you catch my drift.

I am still browsing their wares. Penis extensions look capable, though possibly a bit flimsy at the base end and also, I don't think I will always have time to 'fit' the product!

I'm sorry I can't offer any proper advice as I know very little about it. Less then you I should think. I do hope you are able to get the help you're after though. Lovehoney staff are usually great at offering advice on purchases. Or you could try asking on the live chat option? x

This may seem a really silly question, and sorry if it's already been answered in another thread, but if additional testicles will cramp your testicles, won't additional penis cramp your penis?

Naughty Miss K wrote:

This may seem a really silly question, and sorry if it's already been answered in another thread, but if additional testicles will cramp your testicles, won't additional penis cramp your penis?

Hi Miss K,

Ideally I will not be erect at the time I place the item in my pants. Thus Navajo Neil's sidekick can hang back and not create a scene. The testicles though may be another matter.

Ok Kink I may try that.

im sure you could cut the testicles off the mr limpy if they posed a problem.

The testicles on Limpy would not be a problem, they're very soft, very flexible and slim enough that they can sit comfortably against you. Guys do use them as package enhancers :)

A larger Limpy would give the impression of an enlarged penis that should, in the right clothing and depending on your frame, look semi erect. I know as a woman the larger ones look semi erect on me. I'm not quite sure it would be trailing down your thigh, but it would be noticeable. If someone were to squeeze it they don't really feel semi erect, but they can look it.

Any other toy would be, as you say, too hard as being sex toys designed for insertion they aim to mimic the firmess of an erect penis. I suppose you could run a google search for packers that look semi erect, there must be some out there.

Limpy would probably work if it's just a bit of fun. As has been said, worst case scenario you can return it no questions asked :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

The testicles on Limpy would not be a problem, they're very soft, very flexible and slim enough that they can sit comfortably against you. Guys do use them as package enhancers :)

A larger Limpy would give the impression of an enlarged penis that should, in the right clothing and depending on your frame, look semi erect. I know as a woman the larger ones look semi erect on me. I'm not quite sure it would be trailing down your thigh, but it would be noticeable. If someone were to squeeze it they don't really feel semi erect, but they can look it.

Any other toy would be, as you say, too hard as being sex toys designed for insertion they aim to mimic the firmess of an erect penis. I suppose you could run a google search for packers that look semi erect, there must be some out there.

Limpy would probably work if it's just a bit of fun. As has been said, worst case scenario you can return it no questions asked :)

Thanks all.

Ok Loverbirds, sounds fair. I may try the Limpy 8 or give Neil's sideick an upgrade with the Real Feel Vibrating Penis Girth Enhancer.

For the more rigid options I saw :

Three Extra Inches Penis Extender Sleeve
King Cock Ultra Realistic Dildo with Suction Cup 7.5 inch *would have to cut the base*

Now let's hope nothing goes sliding down my leg by accident, hah!

May the winds bring you wisdom,

Neil