A pretty case for our Wands

Hi Everyone, This is my first time for posting a thread.

I have an idea that i searched the forums for but couldnt find anything.

I recently purchased the Lovehoney mains powered deluxe magic wand vibrator, then a few days later i noticed after seeing Deal Of The Day that the Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand Vibrator gift pack includes a case for you to protect your wand and a few attachments, which is a great idea

I looked on lovehoney and a few other sites thier isnt much out thier to protect our wands, I want to see if any one else agrees thier should be something specially made for our wands and attachments to keep them safe.

I think an adjustable case with internal pockets to fit your attachments, that can be adaptable to fit most, or even all wands available would be great for keeping our wands protected in a pretty case. I think a great idea to make the cases adaptable to fit wands of all sizes and brands would be for the case to have a foam insert to rest the wand in. The foam could have size guides so that the foam can be cut to fit the wand perfectly.

Hi Ladydinosuar,

The product you mention does exist here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29235

Unfortunately they are out of stock at the moment but I think I remember reading that they were getting more made.

Heya PurringTiger,

Oh! When i was on the look out for a case for my wand i didnt find this, So thank you. I still think there should be something more comforting for the wand to sit in as ive read that it can be a bit of a tight squeeze to get the wand out of this specific case.

I have this set and whilst it can be awkward at first, once you work out which is the best way to fit it in and get it out it's not a hassle really. Just like learning which peg fits in which hole when you were kid ;)