A shaved penis or not shaved?

So wondering if anyone like or dislike a shaved penis. I’ve shaved for awhile now but have only been with my wife since I started. So lets hear it if your for or against shaving.

5 Likes

Shaving the actual penis? What.

1 Like

Yes and the balls a few hairs do grow on the shaft I shave from shaft to butt​:wink:

6 Likes

Hubby’s always had hair. It’s never bothered me in the slightest. Even when I give him head or suck on his balls, it’s just something I’m use to.

3 Likes

It’s not a deal breaker for me…

But I prefer a bloke to be naturally hairy…love burying my nose in down there and inhaling all the pheromones and admiring the smell…the view…the taste and how damn good it feels too.

:crazy_face:

15 Likes

I am not against shaving it’s just something I have never done.

3 Likes

Ive only seen Mr John shaved once, when he was booked in for his vasectomy.
Im sorry to say I laughed. Looked like a shaved island on a hairy body.
Can you tell I wasn’t a fan?

But each to their own.

7 Likes

I need all the inches I can get and fully shaved makes me look bigger. Optical illusion :rofl:

So I’m all for it.

7 Likes

Me too.
Fully shaved.

6 Likes

Yup I shave my shaft and balls then trim the fuzzy bush around so it’s not so wild

4 Likes

I shave my penis, groin and round to my anus. I also shave a razors width at the top of each thigh and my armpits.

My chest hair is trimmed short too as she prefers it that way.

5 Likes

I much prefer men, especially my husband, to be completely smooth down there with no pubic hair. He’s waxed it for years now and very little grows now.

6 Likes

Have wondered about the waxing, does it bother him or at first did it sting? Seems worth it cause waxing lasts longer right?

2 Likes

Doesn’t bother him at all now and he wants to get it done as soon as any hair regrows. I have a friend that does waxing and she does us both. Usually lasts around 6 weeks before it needs to be done again and gets less over time.

1 Like

My reply is always a bit blurgh, I used to shave everything as thats what my OH prefers but I always had terrible problems with ingrowing hairs on my balls which would end up not looking nice and were very sore, so as a compromise now I trim my balls really short and shave my shaft, this works for us both.

2 Likes

I always shave my penis as the wife prefers it shaven and i prefer the feel of it shaven when masturbating.

3 Likes

I’ve always shaved down there I shave my armpits too, I’m really hairy apart from my back and shoulders and I prefer myself looking neat and tidy, I’m really hard on myself to ensure I always look my best I haven’t had a haircut for 2 weeks and I’m gagging for one lol :joy: but now I’m waffling shave all the way for me, laura doesn’t care what I do but we both fully shave our bits and armpits. But not waxed I would try it though also hairy mum will know this gooch and bum crack I shave that too WARNING CRUDE ALERT :rotating_light: after going number 2 ripping out hairs when wiping :roll_of_toilet_paper: is what keeps me shaving the man crack lol :joy:

1 Like

Would really be interested to know the details of the waxing…somewhat apprehensive…it has to hurt?!?
But shaving a faff and not 100% able to get all the stray hairs, particularly from the more ‘lose’ bits on the ball-sack….
What product do you use, do you DIY or go to a salon?
Grateful for anything you can share!!

3 Likes

No idea where to even begin looking for a waxing service for a male !

4 Likes

I like the shaft and balls shaved, I don’t like the feeling of hairs in my mouth but I like to stroke a groomed pubic area. I like rubbing my face against it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes