A small question about douches

I'm very interested in trying anal sex with my partner and we've had a good chat about it, our concerns and all that and he's bought me a douche from lovehoney. I've read the instructions but one thing has confused me a little, and I feel ever so silly for asking, but how does the water come out of your bum? Does it trickle out once you remove the nozzle or do you push it out as if you were going the loo?

As if you were going to the loo

Thank you!

It's an odd feeling but you get used to it, it is just like going to the bathroom and the more you do it, the more comfortable you feel. I bought the Lovehoney douche and had no problems with it. Just relax and things will go naturally ^_^

May take several uses to be sure you're really clean, you can re fill it and add "more" to your bum before sitting on the loo, if you live on your own (private bathroom ) you can get a 'head' that goes on the shower that can be used in any hole?

One thing to note is that if you have a douche that is the squeezable bulb type, try and avoid releasing whilst the nozzle is inserted. I squeeze slightly until it's removed to avoid any mess going back into it.

bunual wrote:

One thing to note is that if you have a douche that is the squeezable bulb type, try and avoid releasing whilst the nozzle is inserted. I squeeze slightly until it's removed to avoid any mess going back into it.

Good point,,

This is what I was meaning http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31239 for the shower, but if you have an electric one don't use it, combi boiler type is fine.

I use a anal douche which is a large squeezy bulb with a couple of different nozzles. First I clean the anus with warm water then lube up both nozzle and rim. The bulb is filled with hand hot water with say a table spoon of salt ; a natural cleaner. The nozzle is inserted and gently squeezed then removed so you can void what ever is there. Repeat as many times as you need - it's obvious!

This is my routine for any arse play and occasionally I use a bag type douche for a comprehensive cleaning; essentially the bag is filled as above and hooked up via string / hook / door handle with at least 2 metre of hose that has a tap in it just below bag and ending with a nozzle that twists to control the flow.Once ready I either lie down on my side or adopt the doggy and slip in the nozzle , the tap having been opened then twist the nozzle open and enjoy the sensation.

Ok it may sound and indeed can get messy but it is a very healthy and long practiced method of flushing out toxins etc from your bowels and you do feel very good afterwards ; well I always do !!

Me and the wife have started anal douching recently and I agree with the above comments, it gets easier after you've practiced a few times. When we got the douche we decided to do this together so I filled the douche for my wife and did the cleaning process for her. She found the easiest position was to go down on all fours and take the water this way. We actually found it quite a turn on and I loved filling her gorgeous curvy bum full of water and the view was great too ;) She managed to hold the water in for a few minutes and then had to relieve herself which wasn't actually as messy as she thought it would be.

About 3 more fills and she was squeaky clean and wanted to give it a try with me. I've got her doing the basics nicely now although she always seems to fill me with a little air from the douche which comes out in a noisy way and she just laughs.. I think she's doing it on purpose, lol. One thing to note is not to overfill yourself by filling more than one bulb at a time before you expel the water, this is because you'll start to clean out the colon as well as your lower bowel, I made that mistake once and you'll end up with loads more "dirty" water squirting out like a proper deep enema clean and that will take ages to clean out turning a 10-15 minute job into an hour or more...

It's worth doing this about an hour before you do any anal play as sometimes a little water gets stuck in there and you need to revisit the toilet to blow it out so to speak! That said, the feeling you get from douching is very clean and you can do some really nice anal play once totally cleaned out. Good luck, it's actually very easy to do and feels great afterwards. My wife was not too sure about doing this the first time but now she loves it and says it's helping her feel better generally as well as for anal.