A woman's opinion on femdom ?

Hi , all . I am asking something that has always trubled me . What do women think about fellas like me ,that enjoy submissiveness ? Tho my sex drive is low at the moment (due to meds ) , I still love watching female domination videos , and love the idea of being beaten , and humiliated by a woman ( especially an older woman ) , or women . I want to serve a woman , and be reminded of my place . This started when I was very young , and I realised the effect that seeing partially clothed women on TV had on me . As I got older , I used to secretley love any prgramme or film ,where a woman would humiliate a man . I'm a bit ashamed of my urges , but thankfully , my wife indulges me now and then :-) ( I get my own back ,when it's her turn to be sub ;-) ) I just wonder ,what women think of men like me ? I somehow can't imagine you would find us very sexy . This is something I have wondered for years , but never asked . Thanks for reading , and sorry if I've shocked anyone

Other people might see it in a different way, but this is how I see it:

I can't even consider being with a man who is not submissive, or at least switch but mostly sub. That being said, there are sooo many kinks - and his kinks must match mine. Your main kinks seem to be humiliation, impact play, servitude and possibly real age difference. That's nothing to be ashamed of. As long as everything is Safe, Sane and Consensual, and you are not hurting anyone in any way, feel free to explore this side of yourself! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) I love the D/s dynamic and power exchange, both in the ''bedroom'' and to some extent in everyday life. I want to be able to talk as equals about important matters, but for the most part he must remember his place, that I'm the one who's in charge and that My word is the Last word. This goes for all kinds of relations: partners I'm in a relationship with, fwb/ play buddies, or slaves.

Yes, I find submissive men to be extremely sexy. When it comes to sex, I prefer pegging than penis-in-vagina. Also, I've discovered that humiliating someone or having them serve me can be very arousing. I'm still exploring this and don't fully understand why it happens, but I suspect it has something to do with me being in power, having full control, making him do things he wouldn't normally do - and some things are physically arousing, for example when they lick my feet. Furthermore, coming up with new ways to humiliate, tease or torture him is very mentally stimulating and really fun!

Obviously, that's not everyone's cup of tea. But there are women out there who LOOOOVE submissive men! =)

1 Like

Personally, I’m a switch and like both aspects of Dominance and submission (and lots of other kink labels too). I don’t find Dominance or submission in a man a turn off or even a turn on as such. For me, similar to Smultron, it’s about kinks lining up.

There are many many women who adore submissive men. There are plenty of FemDom events out there which are always really popular.

You really don’t need to be ashamed of your kinks. It sounds like your wife understands and is happy to indulge you, so enjoy it and don’t worry about what other people might think