A-Z Sex Toys - Forum Posts

Continuing the discussion from Sex Guides?:

This may not work, but I’m curious to see how far it goes. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s a simple A-Z of Sex Toys but you must use the Search to find an old topic/post about it and post it here. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

(How to quote)

You can use the A-Z of Sex Toys for inspiration, but originals score you more points. :slightly_smiling_face:

To make it easier we’ll accept all types of sex toy, bondage, brands, models, etc. So it’s quite loose. :+1:

And when we get to Z just start right back at A again, and we’ll keep the whole thing rolling for as long as possible. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

A is for Anal Beads

2 Likes

I’m not really sure how to do what you did butlets see

B - Ball Gags

1 Like

Looks good to me. :slightly_smiling_face:

C is for Cock Ring

D is for Desire bullet

E is for ElectroStim

F - is for Fun Factory

G is for G-spot vibrator

The best G-spot vibrator

H - is for handcuffs

For anyone not familiar with the ‘onebox’ style of quoting we’re using in this topic all you need to do is put your topic/post link on a line all by itself (with a blank line above and below it), like so: :+1:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/a-z-sex-toys-forum-topics/259174/1

And the forum will turn that into:

And then we all get to see a little snippet of the past topic (and it’s interactive too). :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

(and don’t forget you can have a play in the Sandbox if you want a no-pressure practice of any of the forum features :+1:)

5 Likes

I is for Intimate Part Spreader

J is for Joque harness.

1 Like

K is for King Cock

Firm favourite

L is for Lube

1 Like

M is for Mantric - some real gems from the LH stable!

1 Like

N is for Njoy Pure Wand

1 Like

O is for OhMiBod

2 Likes

P is for Pussy Pump:

1 Like

Q is for Quickshot

R is for Rabbits

1 Like

S is for strap ons I guess!

1 Like