Fun Factory Stronic Bi-Fusion

Hi all

Wondered if any of you guys had any experience with one of these.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34534

We bought ours in February 2016 as a treat for ourselves. Loved it ! Great bit of kit, it’s had less than average use as our collection is....errrmm. Quite extensive 😝. Anyway, charged it up this weekend ready for some fun and the thing is completely dead. No lights, indications or anything, on-charge or off. Looked online and in the reviews on here, thought we’d cracked it with the ‘button lock’ feature but no amount of joint button pressing will bring the vibe to life.

Now it’s rasy for me to say it’s not been used that much, but it’s true. A couple of dozen times at best and 4 or 5 charges or so. Disappointing fir such a premium item at a premium price.

I’ve messaged customer service for advice but as it’s well out of any warranty I’m not overly hopeful, so I’m asking the general LH community to eee if anyone else has had any similar issues with Fun Factory products.

Thanking you in advance.

S&S

Rasy ?

Fat fingers ! Should read ‘easy’ 😝

Edit function not working on my iPhone. Just not my week is it 🙄

SapphireAndSteel wrote:

We bought ours in February 2016 as a treat for ourselves. Loved it ! Great bit of kit, it’s had less than average use as our collection is....errrmm. Quite extensive 😝. Anyway, charged it up this weekend ready for some fun and the thing is completely dead....

Hardly using it for almost two years is very likely the cause of the problem! Rechargeable batteries MUST be used regularly, otherwise they die. Actually, I find Fun Factory's better than most - my Stronic Eins is still alive, though I haven't used it more often than the Swan Wand which died after only a few months of inuse.

It's a pity that the "user manuals" for sex toys don't specify that (the one for my e-bike does - it says clearly if the bike is not used in winter the battery still needs to be recharged once a month) and I've never seen it mentioned on any sex toy website either. But those are the facts of battery chemistry! (I've killed a cordless screwdriver before becoming aware of the problem...)

And that's exactly why I am unhappy that almost all of the "better" sex toys nowadays are directly rechargeable - I much prefer the battery-operated ones which accept rechargeable (but removable) batteries!

That's really useful to know Talia, thanks

Also you can overcharge toys! Just to follow on with what Talia has said, I never realised leaving them too long causes problems so great bit of info, but I know if you leave a toy on charge or recharge it too much the cells eventually break and you get less time with the product and eventually it will die. The same thing as leaving a laptop etc plugged into the mains, the cells can fill and break when they hit maximum capacity.

We tend to charge all of our toys on a monthly cycle, especially the ones which we use often. Not only for convenience of knowing they are ready to go but also gives them all a quick zap of life instead of sitting in a cold and lonely drawer for days on end!. Speak to LH customer service to see if they have had any issues with the products and if not I would go directly to the company itself, some are actually quite good at exchanges or will offer some form of compensation. I hope it all works out for you!

Hi Talia and Lil known

Good information and thank you for your great advice. LH are unable to offer anything other than a discount on an order for other Fun Factory items, which is kind of them as it’s well over any warranty obligation. I may just contact the manufacturer themselves as we’ve nothing to lose really.

It was a very good toy when working.

Thanks again lovely people x

Well lovehoney do have the best customer service I have ever dealt with, really happy you got some feedback and maybe speaking to the manufacturer will provide you with more. But a discount on fun factory toys is something I would never turn down! Glad to be of help and if you need any more advice then we’re all here.

Well. I have good news. Just been on chat to Fun Factory and it turns out they have a 24 month guarantee ! 😃

All I need to do is ship it back to Fun Factory HQ in Germany with a copy of the original LH invoice and they will replace it.

Can’t fault service like that can you ?

Will update as and when the replacement arrives. Meanwhile thank you all for your input x

Well, you can’t fault Fun Factory’s customer service.

Brand new BiStronic Fusion arrived yesterday via FedEx from Germany.

Remember folks Fun Factory ain’t the cheapest toys but they do have a 2 year guarantee.

Gonna be busy this weekend.

😝

Brilliant news! Have fun!

Thats amazing customer service from both LH and Fun Factory 😀