About Reviews

QUICK QUESTION .... i have lots of stuff but from other places.. i think you can only review things from here is this right? If so, how do i as a newbie start writing reviews in order to be considered as a tester?

You can review products you bought elsewhere if Lovehoney has them on offer, I personally did not buy those condoms I reviewed here, but my OH did, somewhere. If you want to review a product, the easiest way is go to the product and click Add your own review or something like that. Its just bellow the product name.

And if you are unsure as what to write, have a look at what other people said in their reviews. Basically the most important thing is to say what you think of the product, if you liked it, dit not like it.

You can review any product as long as Lovehoney sells it!

I've reviewed Body Paint I bought from a local shop and also lube and condoms I have purchased elsewhere.

I advise doing so, in fact! If you've tried Durex condoms or tingle lube, or even batteries that Lovehoney sell, such as Duracell... Write a review for it! You might have generic fluffy handcuffs from elsewhere or a vibe also sold near to you, for example... People want to know about the product more than they want to know about Lovehoney when reading a specific product review. The site has its own service reviews and shopper ratings.

I received my first tester after writing about 6 reviews... But I don't think you need lots! As long as you can prove that you will write a decent, informative review, that's what counts!

Maybe buy a couple of little things in the sale and review them to get you started, when you have the money. It doesn't matter whether the product is 50p or £500!

I advise reading a few reviews by other people before you start writing, just to see the sorts of things people include and need to know. Lovehoney also have a guide; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/reviews/

Thanks Girls your advice is much appreicated. I have just amde an order worth £85 ,, my oh's eyes nearly popped out when i told him hehehe.. will look through the the products again and see what i have. xxx

Kinkywings wrote:

Thanks Girls your advice is much appreicated. I have just amde an order worth £85 ,, my oh's eyes nearly popped out when i told him hehehe.. will look through the the products again and see what i have. xxx

Ooooh! What did you order?!

I can't wait to read some of your reviews! I'm sure your OH will come round... ;D