About to buy - Thoughts on the Lovehoney X ROMP Switch?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/p/lovehoney-x-romp-switch-clitoral-suction-stimulator/a44869g81901.html I’m about to buy this for myself but can anyone tell me if it’s really worth it or not?

1 Like

I cannot comment on that particular one but OH has Womanizer X Pro40 and it is incredible! there is a bit of a learning curve, have everything lubed up (toy and you), find the right spot and intensity and you’re off to the races in no time flat! A secret we’ve discovered, you’ll know it has a good seal when it makes NO noise…of course, you’ll feel it was well. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Mrs Joe absolutely loves her Romp suction vibe, almost life changing in terms of efficacy! She’s not got this specific model but v similar and if you’ve not got a suction vibe and are interested is definitely worth a try!

2 Likes

I.have been.looking at suction toys mixed reviews reading up.on them it all depends on the seal.around clitoris plus different heads

1 Like

I don’t have the one you’ve linked but I am a huge fan of suction toys! They are a complete game changer in terms of focussed pleasure. For me, the Melt beats the Womanizers hands down, but that is, I believe, as @AWB1955 says, because the head is the perfect size, shape and perfectly angled for me for the perfect size and seal. The suction is more intense and stronger with the higher end models I believe but in terms of seeing if you like it or not I reckon the Romp one is a great shout.

2 Likes

Wife has the X pro, but definitely worth the purchase from her perspective!

3 Likes

Wife has the X Romp
She says that you have to hit the right spot, but once you do :sweat_drops:
It makes her orgasm with seconds :sweat_drops:
But we’ll worth the purchase

3 Likes

Well, did you buy it?

1 Like

We tried a romp but got a better seal with the LH rose only thing with the rose you need to get inventive with positions if you want to use it during PIV :joy: other than that most people that own the aforementioned clitoris will be ready to roll over out of the wet patch and fall asleep writhing minuets at most :astonished::joy::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Yep

Let us know what you think.of it @AbigailM03