Absolutely amazed!

OK. So many of you will know the my wife and I are in our 70’s and have been married for 50 years.

For all this time she has known that I watch and read pornography but has shown absolutely no interest in watching or reading it herself. In fact she has always regarded it with suspicion.

This morning we were having our occasional relationship review to make sure we’re still on the same page and she mentioned that she occasionally felt a little left out as a good many of my ideas and fantasies are inspired by the porn I watch. She decided that she wanted to have a look too. I was stunned to say the least but was quite happy to comply.

I have quite a few clips on my laptop and obviously access to many more on the internet so I showed her snippets from pretty much every genre available ( including the extreme stuff too). Not surprisingly she enjoyed some clips, was intrigued by others and was turned off completely by the extreme stuff.

She did ask to see more of the sensual or artistic pornography so I found a clip of a woman having a sensual massage. 2 minutes in she said “God. I need to come now!” and grabbed her wand. 2 minutes later she was coming hard and squirting everywhere.

Never being one to look a gift horse in the mouth I pulled up another clip. An artistic compilation of couples and thruples having sex. 2 minutes in she was masturbating again ending in another squirting orgasm.

I was absolutely amazed. It turns out that selected types of pornography turn her on instantly and massively. Who knew?

The only down side is that it’s taken us 50 years to find out.

23 Likes

Porn can be difficult for women to like as most is made for men to enjoy - but some can be very sweet and that’s what I like - clearly your wife likes some too

it’s never to late to learn - well done both

3 Likes

I must admit I have watched a little bit of porn one in particular was nasty and I posted about this under another topic. I prefer one on one heterosexual couples, non of this group sex stuff as that does not fit with us.

2 Likes

Least it’s been discovered now aye :relieved_face: and you’ve got all the new ground to now explore with and make new fun memories!

I still live in hope we can experience sharing porn, I know she had a bad experience from a previous relationship, so am very reluctant to discuss it with her, but one day maybe the right circumstances will present themselves. :wink:

Thats amazing! I love watching it myself. I often watch it with my OH. Thats even better :grinning_face:

2 Likes

Super hot! Seeing my wife watch, enjoy and masturbate to porn is high on my list of fantasies!!

1 Like

Mrs W here …….

Pen & I and Mr W & I just love watching porn …… usually within a short time of watching you can hear the breathing of the other change and/or feel little involuntary muscular movements, or a sharp intake of breath indicating enjoyment just prior to things moving on apace….. all fantastic….. xx

3 Likes

It’s so good that you are still finding new things to enjoy after 50 years of marriage :heart_eyes:

3 Likes