Accidentally flashing

I posted another thread but thought I'd keep this story separate.

I just had the most awkward incident with my window cleaner. I was out the shower wandering around semi naked and neighbours etc can't see in the windows at the back of my house and I just walked into the bedroom with my boobs out and there was the window cleaner who got a right eyeful! Don't know how I hadn't heard him start. Paying him was so embarrassing. Anyone else had this problem before?

You mean he had the cheek to still charge you after that ???

I think it's par for the course when you're a window cleaner. George Formby wasnt joking when he sang "when I'm cleaning windows". Chances are he might have missed it if the sun was reflecting off the window, if not he got a tip he wasnt expecting today!

I flashed the top deck of a bus the other day. It had stopped outside my house to let traffic pass and I didnt realise it was there until I turned around topless from the wardrobe I was looking in. It wasnt a full bus, but hey-ho, they shouldnt have been nosing in my window!

It happened to me when I was an au-pair. I was new in the house I was living in and I had no idea there was a window cleaner with access through the side gate. Had a lovely shower when the toddler was sleeping, got into my bedroom singing la-la-la and there was the guy, who had a good look. The funny thing is that I had a little towel and when tried to cover my boobs, I end up flashing my pussy as I had no knickers on. That was so embarassing at the tine. Now I think funny.

My house my rules. I sleep naked so wander around the house naked in the early morning. I don't think the neighbours can see but if what they see scares them, then they shouldn't be looking in my windows. I try not to intentionally flash the goods to the world. There's a time and place for it.

Summer last year when is was hot and the days were long, my partner and I were staying at her parents house. We were both naked lying with the sheets off because it was so hot and had a fan at the base of the bed blowing some air our way. The sun was setting but we hadn't closed the curtains yet.

Suddenly, a small spider dropped down on its thread from the ceiling and into the breeze of the fan, blowing it straight towards us, almost floating in slow motion. My OH doesn't really like spiders, so I jumped up and caught it. I went to go to the window to let it out, but struggled for a bit with the lever and my cupped hands.

Finally the window opens and I brush the spider off my hands and into the garden that the window looks out to. I was oblivious to it at the time but as I looked out, I saw my partner's dad down below and glance at me! He was putting their pet rabbits away in the shed, and the window was low and would have clearly seen everything. I dive bombed on the bedroom floor so fast! Haha.

My OH told her mum the following day and she found it quite hilarious.

They may be old fashioned,but that`s why i insist on net curtains in my house! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Just out of interest, does anybody know where I can get a job as a window cleaner?

I'm constantly flashing the people in the office opposite. I forget they are there. Thankfully I never have to say anything to them and I doubt they'd recognise me from that distance (and with my clothes on!)

Yep, have done. Post shower on a hot day, was walking around my room in student digs, 'air-drying', turned round and there was a double decker bus stopped in traffic right outside my bedroom window. At least half a dozen people openly staring or laughing!

Dived onto my bed out of sight, but found it funny afterwards.

Also, once in a shared house when I've gone to the bathroom (downstairs) naked, when flatmates are out late, and I'm almost back to the staircase when I hear the key in the front door and crapped myself and tried to run but a whole group of friends see my white bum charging up the stairs and cheer 😂

I bet there's plenty of people do it on purpose for the thrill
Makes me wish I had to go to women's houses with my job. Lol

We live opposite a park. Flashing kiddies is probably a criminal offence. We close the curtains.

Yep Ive done the same thing to my window cleaner, wandered into the room naked after getting out the shower. And yes he still charged me!
The poor neighbour got an eyefull too last week, I've hung some bras and socks to dry on one of those circular peg things on the curtain pole and I reached up to grab a bra in nothing but my knickers, poor bloke was stood I his yard having a cigarette! Don't know who was more embarrassed!

I remember once years back when I was walking through some streets to the video store when I noticed a bird in a towel come out of her house to go walking towards her friend's car when a gust of wind blew her towel open and she flashed her lady part she shrugged her shoulders and smiled and her friend looked at me and laughed my word that was hot.

Three times whilst staying in hotels abroad on holiday I've had a shower and been having a siesta laying naked on top of the bed and the maid has come in, they've never seemed to be bothered by it and I wasn't

I expect they see it all the time!!!

I flashed my delivery man once, wandering around my in-laws house totally naked and didnt realise he was at the glass paneled front door, mine is solid so it just never occured to me that people could see through it ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) I had to run off and put my dressing gown on and answer the door to him lol

It amazes me that window cleaners still use ladders. Probably just because this type of stuff keeps happening!

For as long as I can remember our window cleaners have had long poles with a hose and a brush on the end. The water is filtered and stored in their van (to stop streaks) and the tool has a brush and a wiper built in.

Our guy does our 3 bed detached house (front and back) in less than 5 mins (Truely wham bam thank you mamm).

It is weird walking into our bedroom and seeing the brush at the window though, but I don't feel bad about exposing my manhood to it ;)

I worked as a delivery driver for a florist when I was at 6th Form. One day, doing a bouquet drop, a guy in his 20s answered the door, in nothing but his boxers, fine BUT - he hadn't, ummm, 'tucked' himself in properly. I'm not sure he knew but I got a decent eyeful before I thrust the flowers at him and ran giggling back to my van. Luckily it wasn't the first penis I'd ever seen at close quarters but it was still a bit of a shock!

Mr&MrsA75 wrote:

I flashed my delivery man once, wandering around my in-laws house totally naked and didnt realise he was at the glass paneled front door, mine is solid so it just never occured to me that people could see through it I had to run off and put my dressing gown on and answer the door to him lol

Had to laugh when I when I read this as something similar happened to me a while back .

I was having a lie in when the doorbell rang , I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs grabbing my dressing gown as I went . When I got to the door I realised it was still locked so I'm scrabbling about trying to unlock it and put on my dressing gown at the same time completely forgetting that our front door is a kind of frosted glass panelled one! I did wonder why the postie looked so cheery when I finally got it open lol .

I later discovered that even though frosted that it would have been pretty clear that I was naked as I was so close to it and it never even occurred to me that if I could tell it was the postie on the other side of the door he could see me !