Acting out submission fantasy .

Hi ,

My wife and I were having a "session" the other night , and I was fantasising about being her slave , and wanting to serve her all day ( we have played dom/sub before ,but only in the bedroom ) I said I'd like to wear my chastity cage , while pleasuring her . She liked the idea , and somehow , it got round to being naked for the day and me ,doing all the housework . She then said that she might make me wear a "little pinny" , then she could look at my naked backside ,and give me a few whacks with the paddle . She's never said that before , and I'm not sure if she was serious . I'm nervous and excited by it . It would be very humliating , yet erotic . My heads all over the place . I want to do it , but am nervous that she might consider me less of a man . Just wondering what other opinions are ?

I think that the best thing is to talk about it with your wife. What is it that either of you like, would like to achieve and would get out of this?

Personally, I wouldn't consider you less of a man. I'm usually dominant, but only with consenting, submissive partners, and not only in the bedroom. I don't see it as a game. When we're into it, it's very much real. I still respect them, even when I make them wear a collar, cage, women's underwear, an apron or nothing at all. Even when I say- or make them do degrading things. Some of my partners are ''only'' slaves, meaning they do my housework, drive me around, take care of errands and have to satisfy me in any way I demand - sexual or not.

We both enjoy it and there is no shame in that. I don't see them as less of a person or less of a man. I don't consider myself to be less of a woman because I'm not the one taking care of the housework in my own apartment. As long as it's safe, sane and consensual, I don't see any problem with two (or more) adults doing whatever it is they like to do! =)

This is exceptionally common, this idea of total subjugation, with clothes to match the maid routine. If you like the idea of it, surely worth a go at least once to see if you both enjoy it.

Well , looks like she wasn't serious after all . What a surprise. I lover her to bits , but I just wish she'd be honest about not being "into " kinky sex. I won't love her any less , I just want honesty

Well , looks like she wasn't serious after all . What a surprise. I lover her to bits , but I just wish she'd be honest about not being "into " kinky sex. I won't love her any less , I just want honesty