Adding product link to photos

Ok, so I am obviously new to the photo uploader lol. I notice for your photo to be considered for the MOTM competition you have to link the product in the photo. When I was uploading, the only place to put text was the 'caption' box, and so I entered both the item name and the link hoping it would go through. Of course, it didn't, and now it simply says 'Linked Product: [none]' under the photo (although the link is still in the caption). I can't find a way to edit it?

Is there a way to get the link on there that I am missing? Or is having it in the caption sufficient to be eligible to enter?

Thanks!

Hi there, if you go to the product page for your lingerie, you will see on the left side under the picture 'upload a photo'. As long as you upload your photo in the product page, then it will automatically link it to the lingerie. Hope this helps :) xx

If we see a photo on the back end (teehee) that we think would be a good MOTM candidate we usually sync the image with the product.

It's helpful for us if you can do it when you first upload the pic, but not neccessary, so don't worry if you forget!

There is a current tech bug with this and we are looking in to it.

Ahh ok, thanks everyone. I didn't go through the product page, just the upload a photo page.

I take it from Lovehoney-Gemma's reply I shouldn't bother uploading them again via the product page then?

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Ahh ok, thanks everyone. I didn't go through the product page, just the upload a photo page.

I take it from Lovehoney-Gemma's reply I shouldn't bother uploading them again via the product page then?

Hey Lovebirds_x

It looks like one of your images has been linked successfully, and I can see the caption in your other snap which lets me know you're wearing a Lovehoney purchase.

Don't worry about uploading a new photo in this instance, I'll include your photos in the runnings for MotM this month :)

Thanks for submitting them - they look great!

How does this work with items other than lingerie? I linked a spreader bar into a picture... but it had nowhere on the page to upload the pic and link the item?

Puddleduck wrote:

How does this work with items other than lingerie? I linked a spreader bar into a picture... but it had nowhere on the page to upload the pic and link the item?

Hey Puddleduck

We don't include a link to add a photo on sex toys because it would encourage a lot of innappropriate images to be uploaded and we already get plenty of those, believe me!

If you'd like to submit a photo of you wearing a speader bar (or something else) and you're unable to link the product through your account, please add it to the Caption, and we'll link it up from this end (once the bug is fixed!).

As long as you include a Lovehoney link to the product in the photo caption, I will consider it for MotM.

Ah that explains it thank you for that info Jess :)