Adult baby?

My bf has asked about being an adult baby and is looking at rompers and nappies but I’m at a loss as to what to do - I assume he wants me to breast feed him and possibly spanking - but what else

He is a bi sexual man and told me he has been with a man in the past who dresses as a baby.

What’s your thoughts as I’m happy to try anything :baby: :baby_bottle:

3 Likes

I think it would help to ask what he’s hoping to get out of it, that might help you to know what to do.
But ask him too, he’s bound to have fantasised about it and will have some things in mind.

:thinking::thinking: Put to bed and go out :joy:

No idea… Keep away from the nappies

2 Likes

I’d advise having a google about age play.
I often like to act like a child when I’m with my OH for me it’s very comforting to let go of all adult responsibilities and just “be a child” again at least for a while. I think it’s different for everyone so as others have suggested definitely talk to him about what he wants out of it.
For many it can be a very therapeutic coping mechanism if they had a difficult childhood as it is a chance to let your inner child out and let them heal from any hurt in the past.
I think the most important think is to see what he wants out of it and try not to make him feel ashamed as I know some people have the immediate reaction of being grossed out or thinking it’s weird :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

As JoCat says the best thing to do is to talk to him and find out exactly what he is hoping for from this relationship.

An ex girlfriend of mine was into this but she looked so cute dressed up and I enjoyed changing her nappy - and feeding her ( that is where my pleasure started )

Overall talk and you may enjoy it

I know this is slightly different to being an adult baby but the conversations are very similar. So I often find comfort in pet play. For me it is a way of helping me to cope with past trauma. For me and OH this is my lying down with my head and arm on his lap as he pets my head, in a similar way to how one would pet a dog. (My chosen animal is a wolf) I have some ears that I will were and a tail, I also won’t talk during this time and normally OH will put on a film or a TV program sometimes he will play some Xbox as well.
When I first expressed an interest in doing this OH and I sat down and established what the rules were and what both of us were comfortable with. What we found was for the most part we agreed on most things. This has created an experience we can both enjoy and has helped bring us closer together. My advice sit down talk to each other about what you both want set boundaries and also do research. Remember everyone’s dynamic is different and just because some people do something a certain way doesn’t mean you have to do something that way.

2 Likes

On the surface of this post, you’re surprisingly accepting of this request of his.

This is definitely something that needs to be discussed between you both. Age play is quite commonplace, and the dynamics can range, as well as the intensity (how often they want/need to be ‘little’, their needs, etc)

You should be asking exactly what he wants, and his expectations, as well as sharing your own, as this will prevent any boundaries being crossed.

My current OH (it’s been a while since I’ve said that :joy:) and I have had lengthy discussions regarding pretty much everything we felt the need to cover since we started talking, basically an entire vetting process. It was super thorough (and I mean really thorough), and it’s already benefitted us with very open and honest communication, as well as the expectations of what we want/need in the relationship (especially considering it’s currently LD).

Does he want to be treated as a baby all the time? Does he want rules laid out, such as bedtimes? Will he follow these rules all the time, or only when little? Is his baby time (or littlespace as it’s commonly referred to) strictly nonsexual, or is he open to playtime? What punishments is he okay with? All things that need to be discussed thoroughly between yourselves.

Might also be handy to make a Yes/Willing to Try/Hard No list after doing some research in regards to what you’re willing to do whilst caring for him as an adult baby.

Quick edit- not all littles are babies, I feel that’s important for others to know! There’s different age-ranges that all have different needs/capabilities, babies are but one sort of category of littles
Another edit- I’m fine with answering questions or defining concepts regarding littles and littlespace, so long as people are respectful about it :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Run!!! Lol :joy: for me I’ve seen video clips of adult babies and it’s been a massive turn off but then I can also see how others may find it soothing and somewhat  therapeutic experience. Has he opened up on why he’d like to try this out?

Total no no for me - I’m happy my man wears lingerie but if he wanted to dress in a romper and nappy and have a dummy in his mouth - I would run :running_woman:

1 Like

I’m with @batjamboree . It’s a no for me too.

What if the shoe were on the other foot? If Mrs. Val wanted to pretend like she was a baby and then have me have sex with a female baby/her… it crosses a line for me and I already get repulsed thinking about the role play.

Even “teen/school girl” play seems like a no-go for me. Too much awareness these days about abuse and underage manipulation that would not allow me to relax.

Can we not kink shame, you may not be into it but it takes nothing to be respectful or just not comment.

5 Likes

Nope - not with this one. You would be the first one to call me out if this was my kink. All we would hear is “how disgusting @valbowski is…”

Not shaming - just don’t think it’s appropriate for me. Eat poop, do whatever, but don’t call me out for standing up for the concept of sexually exploiting kids.

Plus, I never said it was wrong, I said I couldn’t do it

I think what @JoCat is saying is be be careful with your words. As for some people this is a very delicate topic with lots of taboo around it. Be respectful as we all would be if it was your kink. I don’t think Jo’s comment was aimed at just one person.
So let’s be respectful especially on a delicate topic like this one.

2 Likes

Totally agree with you @Sehara, and the adult baby/little thing isn’t a sexual thing or kink for some, it’s often used as a coping mechanism. OP never stated if her partners needs whilst being an adult baby were sexual.

2 Likes

For me pet play isn’t sexual at all and is purely a way for to to deal with past trauma.

2 Likes

Exactly! And I’m so glad you’ve found that pet play helps you with that, your space is your own, and nobody can tell you how to cope with your own past trauma :hugs:

2 Likes

My comment wasn’t aimed at anyone in particular. The OP isn’t asking for opinions, they were asking for help. That was my point.

5 Likes