Adult sex game recommendations

Hi, looking for recommendations on sex games that can be used by more than two people. Me, my partner and our friends are wanting to give one a try but we can not find one anywhere that looks good.

thanks in advance.

We have a few games that a quick google bring up but we found they all start really slowly but do become a giggle fest. (not a LH product so can I name them?)

The most fun we've had is games adhoc in the moment after a few shandys. A few of the best ones are: un-order the group but still boy girl boy girl (assuming heterosexual), deck of crads, pass one at a time to the next person by sucking the car, if the card falls obviously your in a kissing situation. This is fun to have the girls in a line but remember that also means the boys are! (fine by me but not for everyone).

Ballons are loads of fun, un-order the group, two teams (need 4 people min) one person on each team bends over and holds the ballon out between legs, smasher has to run up and try to pop the ballon by thrusting.

Or start with a ballon/ball between two people held with the forehead and get the ballon to your feet without letting it drop or using your hands. Sounds boring but try it :P

Or you know, naked twister :) have fun

Hi trine. I’m sure you can name them as they don’t technically have any competitive items at the moment. I totally forgot about naked/strip twister! She has a friend over this weekend. Might have to hint at a game or two 🤪 Thanks for your reply