Adult webcam chat?

Does anyone use an adult webcam chat room for sex chat?

Cant say Ive tried - but ill take good advice as to where to start!

No I go in a bar and chat with women in clothes

gunther wrote:

I like it!!!

ruffnek wrote:

gunther wrote:

I like it!!!

cheaper and more rewarding

Depends how much you spend on drink...............

I win at pool so its quite cheap I can chat to a woman all night in a bar for about GBP30 and not have a hang up after

ruffnek wrote:

gunther wrote:

I like it!!!

I go to a bar and chat to women in no clothes (them, not me)

sexchat.net Used to be very popular, but their site went down last year and is still off.

cam4.com is another that is huge, they also have a tip system for broadcasters to get some beer or pool money in. ;)

The Fab sites both have camera chat rooms, but they are spread over a number of rooms.

So on balance, cam4 is probably the best all round choice. It is free to use, but you do need to register.

I'll take a look at the cam4 site thx

I watch cams on cam4 also. Great fun!!

the only problem with cam4 ( probably the same for other sites ) is the stupid requests from the viewers..i know some girls/couples are on there to make 'tips' but the viewers seemed to forget the distinction between a bit of showing off and a 'performer'......after a while for me it became a turn off rather than a turn on!

I love the idea of showing off some lingerie. I have done this on crossdresserchatcity.com but I am not really a cross dresser and there are too many men on there asking me to take off the lingerie... the whole point for me is showing off in lingerie!!! So it anyone here would like to see it, I would love to meet them there or somewhere similar :)