Advanced pegging tips?

Hi there!

My partner and I have been in to pegging now for the last 2 or so years.

Whilst it’s amazing and results in mind blowing orgasms, does anyone have any tips to take the experience even higher?

2 Likes

Hmm have you tried adding some vibrations to the experience in a vibrator type toy to peg with?

Wife shares my pre-cum and cum with me. She will have me lick the pre-cum off her fingers while she’s pegging me. I am usually still horny and into it after I ejaculate that she will feed me my cum with her fingers or lick it off and share a deep kiss. Few times she has had my legs bent over my head where I cum in my mouth.

We have also went large with the dildo, and in a few cases when she has pulled out she has been able to work her fist in.

3 Likes

Are you using a peg or proper penis shape as I recently changed from a peg to a proper 8 inch dildo attached to the strap and I love it so much as I love to see the penis enter him - also as said above I dress as a Dom and he is in skirt / knickers and stockings- so horny for both of us as it’s role reversal

4 Likes

Thank you all for the suggestions!

@Bitsnbobs we love exploring the lingerie and have often both tried to get the same outfit for an extra kick! Will definitely look into the clamps also.

@AJSTAR I’ve tried vibrating toys in the past and it’s desensitised me a little and I try to avoid unfortunately!

@JMS55 the thought of cum swapping is a turn on. May have to suggest this next time :zipper_mouth_face:

@batjamboree thanks for the suggestion! As above we often try to match or similar but the thought of me being the more submissive is certainly appealing! We have recently changed dildo to a more flesh coloured and it feels even naughtier

Thanks again everyone!

1 Like

Just love it - we role reverse so I wear maid / secretary outfit and my wife wears jeans and takes me deep with a good large Diogo attached to her
I also enjoy being humiliated where she calls me her bitch and so forth

1 Like

Does your wife have full control of the pegging? The how when and where is exciting if she tells or orders you. I really love pegging my husband as I take control of him. I ride him and control when he cums. The word CONTROL is written large in our pegging play and when we have PIV or anal he is in control.

2 Likes

I love when she is in control but we do not have spontaneous sessions really. We tend to plan them out (so I can make the necessary preparations) but the thought of her just demanding it one day is a turn on.

We have also limited it to our bedroom. Perhaps we should think about taking it in a different room or maybe outside?

2 Likes

We also enjoy pegging for quite some years now. We took it to the next level by giving her full control let her dominate me. We now have some nice collection of strapon dildos she regularly pegs me with going from realistic to really big. To spice thing up she likes to take me in different positions and tie me up the restraints and right me with different dildos and also work my ass with her fingers and hands.

Last time she wanted me to suck the dildo before we started which also was amazing.

3 Likes

Ahh that’s fair enough, maybe then the next level could be to do with positions and maybe even location or role play :smiley: