Advent Calendars

Was absolutely gutted just now to see that the advent calendar is sold out :see_no_evil:

Anyone had these before?

4 Likes

I have The 2020 Christmas Advent Calendar and without a shadow of a doubt I will be buying the one next year too. I think I can honestly say hand on heart itā€™s the best thing Iā€™ve ever had from Lovehoney. Even though it was sent to me for free as a tester, I would pay over the asking price purely for the fun and excitement of it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

3 Likes

I think this yearā€™s was really popular as it had a Womanizer in it. :slightly_smiling_face: They can be pretty good, but it depends on what you already have in your collection.

Here are a few of the old ones to have a browse of: :+1:

2019 Lovehoney Best Sex of Your Life Coupleā€™s Sex Toy Advent Calendar

2018 & 2017 Lovehoney Best Sex of Your Life Coupleā€™s Sex Toy Advent Calendar (24 Piece)

2016 Lovehoney Big Box of Sexual Happiness Sex Toy Advent Calendar (24 Piece)

(Donā€™t forget you can flip your phone to landscape to make the pictures show up for discontinued items :+1:)

7 Likes

Please tell me it will be back in stock soon!

@AnonyMO75 I can only assume they will be back in stock soon, maybe send Customer Services an email, they might know a bit more.

Who knows, they might find you a sneaky spare one they had hiding under their tree! :christmas_tree::mrs_claus:

1 Like

I hope it comes back soon. I asked via ā€œlive chatā€ and it said there was a link below the product description to be emailed when itā€™s back in stock. Iā€™m blind, I think because I looked at that product description page a thousand times and couldnā€™t find a link. I check LH almost every day to see what the Deal of the Day anyway. Iā€™ll just keep checking. I really hope they get it back in stock soon.

The link to the back in stock reminder for this one is the little blue Sorry, sold out! text. :+1:

(I clicked on mine, so itā€™s purple in the screenshot :slightly_smiling_face::+1:)

[EDIT: And theyā€™re gone again!]

Looks like there are a couple available at the mo!

1 Like

We bought this years 24 advent calender and highly reccommend it! Weā€™ve already opened the first four days :wink: All I can say is, roll on Friday when we can carry on where we left off!

1 Like

They tend to do advent calendars around valentines day too if Iā€™m not mistaken? I think they may be slightly smaller than the Xmas ones but fun all the same! I got this yearā€™s valentines one which had a we-vibe in, and I absolutely loved it. Think itā€™s an excellent way to try different things, as it probably wouldnā€™t have been something Iā€™d splurged on otherwise but I really like it!

Also, if anyone is interested, the plus size lingerie calendar has 20% off at the moment. The smaller sized one has been discontinued so I would guess once theyā€™re gone theyā€™re gone! I donā€™t personally have it but came across and thought Iā€™d share :blush:

Loving this yearā€™s advent calendar, had a play today with a selection of toys , pure heaven

1 Like

Just in case anyone still wanted this years Lovehoney Christmas advent calendar, they have it in stock online at boots now! :christmas_tree::santa:t2::gift:

Loving the review: :slightly_smiling_face:

Amazing. I bought it for my son and he said it went down a treat. Would recommend as a present to other friends as well

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just asked Brenna and she has given the okay to link it. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Generic Error