Adventurous sex

Hey guys,

When I’ve done it before I loved it - adventurous, heat off the moment, random sex!

Tell me your most adventurous places... mine was jumping on my boyfriend whilst he was in the passenger seat of my car and not having a car in the world ;)

Probably joining the mile high club on the way to Thailand one year! The looks we got when both exited the toilet was priceless

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Probably joining the mile high club on the way to Thailand one year! The looks we got when both exited the toilet was priceless

Flight attendants don't enjoy the clean-up after apparenty

We made love on the beach one evening. During sex i thought my wife had squirt for the first time but it turned out the tide was coming in and had started to wash over us. It was pitch black and we could not see a thing!

1 Like

well as for someone taking part I can assure you that pressing the flush button mid coitus is enough to make anyone have a heart attack.

Walking in the Cairngorms several years back, with rucksacks, boots and all the kit, we were seized by lust as we walked through Rothiemurchus Forest, so got off the track, undresed completely and off we went. Within minutes we were being eaten alive by midges and mosquitos, but once you have started you can't stop, so we kept on... and after he'd cum, grabbed our clothes and ran to the river where we had a cold plunge! (It was a very hot day, so no problem). We still laugh thinking about that day.

1 Like

On a beautiful day on the front of a canal boat whilst my then EX's cousin was driving, my Ex had baggy shorts on so she straddle me so I could gain access, at one point her cousins girlfriend came down the boat to chat to us for about 1/2hour which was just a tad awkward and then to top it off whilst we was really going for it went under a bridge and didnt know we had appeared in front of a packed pub garden who got a show to go with their drink! When we realised there was that feeling of oh god then we just thought fcuk it and carried on. It ended it being one of my best shags ever!

1 Like

Nothing too adventurous but we've christened every room in the house!

On holiday at New Years staying in a caravan park at a beach. Mrs Sen & I went for a walk on the beach, it was nice and dark so she agreed to a BJ in the middle of the sand. Was interrupted part way through by someone (I'm sure they knew / saw but never commented) so we walked to the far end of the beach for some full on sex.

Funny thing was, we were trying for our 2nd at the time, my daughter was born Mid September (4 weeks early). I know the maths doesn't work out, but we have her on that shes from Orewa beach, bless her for being too naieve to really understand

1 Like

In the back of a old girlfriend's dad taxi in a Morrison's car park at 2 pm while her mum and dad where in the shop thayer was a few strange looks but it was a real warm sunny day and she only had a Mini skirt on no underwear and a little boob tube.

1 Like

In the steam room in a German Spa.

We entered and there was a German couple already in there, which we couldn't see with the glass door steamed up. I noticed straight away that the girl was giving the guy a BJ and she didn't stop, even when we sat down opposite. I quickly got an erection and my wife decided to help me out like this girl was doing to her guy. Things progressed and we both ended up having sex whilst we watched each other. Not a word was spoken between us the whole time and when we had all finished the German couple stood up, said 'danke' and left.

Wow some adventurous sex on this post.

It was a long time ago, and I'll pause not to mention how old me and my OH were. She had popped to my parents house to visit/see me one evening and my parents evetually went to bed. We got caught up in a pasisonate moment, stripped naked and had sex in my parents living room whilst they were upstairs. My OH was so nervous, but very sexually excited, so much so she had an orgasm through penetrative sex; something which we have never ever been able to repeat in over 30 years of our relationship. We then got dressed and I walked her to the bus stop so she could go home to her parents; what a hum drum end !

My OH's attitude to sex and love making changed during her and my university years (at separate Uni's) and I've not really been able to find out what changed for her, but she is now very conservative and doesn't initiate sex, however, we are working on that now ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

1 Like

Guy14357 wrote:

Not a great idea with the roads being as dangerous as they are .

mysteron wrote:

Guy14357 wrote:

Not a great idea with the roads being as dangerous as they are .

Mysteron, agreed, hard to condone that, safety first 

Guy14357 wrote:

Hi More Sexy at 50.

proceed with caution. And don’t push her too hard. It’s possible she had a bad experience. Having been through a very long bad experience it was a long healing period. I hope she ok though.

Thanks Guy14357, it's slow going, but we are making progress we are talking more frequently and openly and feel more in love than ever before. We had beautiful, sensual, loving sex last night that finished very well for both of us. Although it wasn't what you would describe as adventurous it was still very beautiful and very reaffirming of our love for each other; which actually is the most important thing. I've made some terribale mistakes in the last year trying to get her more interested in sex and I see other people making similar mistakes to me on various LH posts. I only hope to help them with my examples and experiences.

Cheers

MS@50