Advice about pre cum

Can anyone please give me some advice on how i can produce pre cum when playing. Is it something every guy does except me. I never seem to leak anything untill i fully ejaculate.

1 Like

Are you open to having your prostate massaged, if so get a prostate massager or butt plug.

1 Like

I didn’t use to produce it but now that I’m in a female led male chastity relationship and denied orgasms for periods of up to 6 weeks I produce pre-cum frequently. Often when I’m just watching her masturbate.

2 Likes

take time and keep working it and don’t go for a conclusion, just keep it on the edge. It will be fun trying

2 Likes

Can’t say I’ve ever something I’ve had a problem with if anything its the opposite I produce to much.

Think it’s different for everybody, but keep well hydrated and rather than just a quick wank, edge yourself for a while and it should start flowing.
Personally if i use a prostate toy the precum starts flowing within a minute.

1 Like

I’ve never really produced any since puberty. Just seem to have large loads of actual cum instead. I guess we’re all different.

1 Like

I’ve met a few guys what don’t precum and all I can suggest from what I’ve noticed they had in common was smoking so maybe it might be a factor if your a smoker too? I’d also say drink plenty of water for fluids.

In general though I think some guys are just prone to precum more than others.

1 Like

Thats interesting im also a occasional smoker

2 Likes

From experience, it’s definitely not to do with smoking. Do you drink enough water throughout the day?

1 Like

There are many discussions on building / increasing and lots repeat similar health style and intake of certain things.

:small_blue_diamond:zinc supplements
:small_blue_diamond:regular / daily plenty of water

Then combine

:small_blue_diamond:healthy lifestyle
:small_blue_diamond:exercise
:small_blue_diamond:reduce alcohol
:small_blue_diamond:smoking can impact / effect

1 Like

So this could possibly be a contributing factor to why you don’t precum :nerd_face:

For me I don’t smoke or drink alcohol, only drink water, and I tend to precum loads

1 Like

One word EDGING

3 Likes

I can edge for hours yet still wont produce a drop