Advice for buying a sheath/sleeve

So, my partner has been interested for a while in using a cock sleeve/sheath. He envisions the transparent kind with ridges/nodules which I’m open to. The issue I think we’d have is that I’m a very lucky lady and he’s about 8" in length and I’d say 6.5" in girth so I think they’d be a struggle to wear. Has anyone had experience in using one? I have checked reviews on Lovehoney and almost all of them say they are a snug fit. I’m wondering if it’s even worth purchasing one? Thanks in advance!

While I’m slightly less girthy and lengthy, I’m reasonably close to those stats, and my experience with the Fleshlight has been surprisingly good.
The material has lots of squish so will accommodate a fair variety of sizes.
The entry to the toy is the most constricting part, but it feels just right for my taste (not too firm a grip), and the rest if the toy has an expansion gap between the hard casing and the soft sleeve, so feels soft and accommodating. The sleeve material is way softer than any other toy we own and without the hard casing is a big soft floppy thing that doesn’t stand on it’s own.
I’m not sure which model is
best for the larger fella, but I’ve got on well with the Stoya one :+1:

@Knottydevil thank you. We’ve used a fleshlight before but he wants something more to wear for use during penetration. I just think they seem very small and restrictive.

I’m as girthy but not quite as long unless it’s a good day haha.

In all honesty they are very very snug to the point they can be uncomfortable. You can get wider ones.

The main problem we had though is because you have no feeling in the extra length it can make sex uncomfortable apart from positions were the female can control the depth.

There’s alternatives if you are looking at extra girth rather than length.

1 Like

Oh, I see! :blush:
Something like this Perfect Fit Sleeve might be worth considering. These sleeves are made from a super soft and squishy material so they should stretch to fit better than typical penis extenders would. The downside for us was that penetration became trickier for PIV, because of the added girth and squidginess. On the flip-side, it made for more prolonged sessions. We had fun with this together, both on me and on toys. Sadly though, ours died a horrible melty death when we mixed up the lube one day :scream:
Would buy again.:+1:

1 Like

Don’t waste yer time probably won’t fit I’m 9 and half and there a nightmare lol

1 Like

I’m not fussed as I’m very happy without any added extras! I think he just assumes it will give me a lot of added pleasure but I worry it’ll cut his circulation off :joy:

1 Like

It will definitely give you extra pleasure if you like the feeling off being filers ,stetched etc my missus does lol there is on here that quite good but dunno how to share the link on here lol

1 Like

@CurvyNurse

this one’s ok we had until we wore it out lol good price aswell z

1 Like

To be honest, if this is the case I’d advise against them. My OH got one as he thought I’d enjoy it, he’s also pretty sizeable though I’ve not done the measuring but it was a serious challenge for him to get on and horrific for me in use as made everything way too big and very uncomfortable! Did not work for us.

In terms of cutting off his circulation, he should be fine… only issue items we’ve had there are a couple of metal cock rings but sleeves should have enough stretch that if you can get them on in the first place they won’t cut off circulation once fully hard.

@Pussygalore3 if you do want to link you can use the link icon in the reply box (between italic and quote) and just post the Web link in the top box and whatever you want to call it in the bottom or alternatively you can just paste the link on a line on it’s own with a space above and below.

3 Likes

@Peitho thank you still getting to grips with how to use this

1 Like

@Peitho thank you! Yeah, I think it just seems it won’t work with his size. And I haven’t done the measuring either but of course he has :joy:

2 Likes

At the end of the day, that really is for you. Do you wan to be stretched/filled more than he can do it naturally?
I can think of some quality silicon sleeve emulating dragons/monsters penises that are meant to be super stretchy and available in various sizes.

It does get big, so you’d have to think if you would like that, nevermind him. Those aren’t available from love honey though.

1 Like

It is for me and I think I would like to feel more than he can give naturally just to experience that so may have a shop around!

2 Likes

@CurvyNurse this one is ok it fits and I’m not small give it ago you won’t regret it

1 Like

Do you have the link or name @Pussygalore3 thanks!

If you want something a little more fantastical and less realistic, have a look on edited by mod
Hope I’m allowed to suggest these?

1 Like

@CurvyNurse It’s in comments above

@CurvyNurse

1 Like

Wow lol ain’t seen these before