Advice for death grip...help to resensitise him

I would say he needs to stop masturabating like that. Would him using a sleeve or a male masturabator help shift the sensation for him?

I bought him a stroker so we'll try that first, and hopefully it'll help. Thanks

delilahxx wrote:

That's great to hear.

So now he can cum through sex or bj can he?

I did buy a stroker for him for his birthday so that's the first thing we'll try

Yes he can cum through sex and a bj no problem and every other way! We weren't living together when we first got together so it seemed like a good idea for him to get one and I was already using sex toys on my own so it seemed only fair for him to get something too!

I just wanted to say thank you for this thread. We dont experience this in our realtionship but I ahve a close friend who is really struggling with her partner and I think this is a related issue and I was able to help her.

I just wanted to say thank you for this thread. We dont experience this in our realtionship but I ahve a close friend who is really struggling with her partner and I think this is a related issue and I was able to help her.

That's great news, so pleased my thread has helped someone else