Advice for 'derogatory' names for consensual play.

My OH like me to tell her what a slut she is when we roll play and I am looking for advice as to some other words to use instead of whore, slut etc. In the sake of variety I have even called her a cheap tramp sex poodle a la 'all of me'.

Anybody with other suggestions? As in the title this is consensual, I am not looking to demean females generally or use these words out of context to our bedroom fun.

Would love to hear some responses to this. I love my man to speak to me like this during sex too but our imagination hasn't stretched any further then dirty little whore or slut lol x

I've just had a look online and this has a few good tips:

http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/13tu08/my_howto_guide_for_men_on_how_to_dominate_a_woman/

As a woman who enjoys the same derogatory treatment as yours I found the things mentioned on this site really arousing :)

Good advice, TY, and also arousing as you say but still only 4 or 5 actual words. Any others?

Get creative. Used in different contexts so many words can be derogatory. My partner is really good at this, he often uses the same words though but with different words around them, different phrases etc. there are only so many actual derogatory words really. And your partner probably won't notice the repetition

MissChar wrote:

Get creative. Used in different contexts so many words can be derogatory. My partner is really good at this, he often uses the same words though but with different words around them, different phrases etc. there are only so many actual derogatory words really. And your partner probably won't notice the repetition

I agree :) Though my partner uses slut and whore often he is very creative with how he uses them. He might ask me to tell him what I am or tell me to f**k him like the little whore I am. Or say something like 'do you like that you dirty slut?' x

for some reason the phrase cum dumpster amuses me greatly.

Slut whore dirty girl cant think of anymore

I find some of the most derogatory names, or phrases, are often the least vulgar. They seem to hit home more, although the sweary words and vulgar is hot too.....

Anyway, what I mean is, they don't have to be sweary words, or 'vulgar' to be derogatory, and when you open it up to encorporate general words, said in the right way, you have a lot more words at your disposal. Like:

You are my: Sex toy (Fuck toy), object, play thing, little girl, (Or boy) hole to masturbate into,

You are: Useless, pathetic, pitiful, small (penis, breasts) a little brat, a pussy, sissy, coward, bimbo, mouthy (Gobby)

Some more sweary versions not mentioned yet: Bitch and the big C word.

So in a sentance: You are My personal sex toy, just a hole I get to use to masturbate into, you are useless for anything else, although I do like to listen to your pathetic mewling and pitiful begging....

Or: Well, would you look at that tiny, pathetic cock, what good is that to me? hmm? You expect to satisfy me with this useless little thing. I need a real man.....

See what I mean?

Mocking is great for degrading too...Like:

I asked you to suck/fuck/touch me...Is that the best you can do? Is that it? THAT is all you got? Well I might as well do it myself, you think THAT is going to satisfy me...really? What do you expect me to do with THIS?

and:

Awwww well, look at that rosy red ass and those erect nipples...is someone enjoying this? Come on...admit you enjoy this. Ha, what did I tell you....You can't get enough can you...

Other ways to degrade include making them speak up. Get her to count out loud the number of strokes during sex, start slow, then go really fast...see what she does, mock her for losing count. Counting spanks or making her say thankyou after each stroke or spank. Making her repeat things back to you can be degrading too..."tell me you are a...."

Etc etc and on and on....Just tailor it to your personal style. xx

Fluffbags wrote:

I find some of the most derogatory names, or phrases, are often the least vulgar. They seem to hit home more, although the sweary words and vulgar is hot too.....

Anyway, what I mean is, they don't have to be sweary words, or 'vulgar' to be derogatory, and when you open it up to encorporate general words, said in the right way, you have a lot more words at your disposal. Like:

You are my: Sex toy (Fuck toy), object, play thing, little girl, (Or boy) hole to masturbate into,

You are: Useless, pathetic, pitiful, small (penis, breasts) a little brat, a pussy, sissy, coward, bimbo, mouthy (Gobby)

Some more sweary versions not mentioned yet: Bitch and the big C word.

So in a sentance: You are My personal sex toy, just a hole I get to use to masturbate into, you are useless for anything else, although I do like to listen to your pathetic mewling and pitiful begging....

Or: Well, would you look at that tiny, pathetic cock, what good is that to me? hmm? You expect to satisfy me with this useless little thing. I need a real man.....

See what I mean?

Mocking is great for degrading too...Like:

I asked you to suck/fuck/touch me...Is that the best you can do? Is that it? THAT is all you got? Well I might as well do it myself, you think THAT is going to satisfy me...really? What do you expect me to do with THIS?

and:

Awwww well, look at that rosy red ass and those erect nipples...is someone enjoying this? Come on...admit you enjoy this. Ha, what did I tell you....You can't get enough can you...

Other ways to degrade include making them speak up. Get her to count out loud the number of strokes during sex, start slow, then go really fast...see what she does, mock her for losing count. Counting spanks or making her say thankyou after each stroke or spank. Making her repeat things back to you can be degrading too..."tell me you are a...."

Etc etc and on and on....Just tailor it to your personal style. xx

absolutely spot on