advice: Is there any east midlands BSDM groups?

So me and my friendship group are a bunch of early 20s university/college grads. some of us are still single, some of us are in relationships and well the single ones are still looking *to meet people* and all of us feel it would be cool to meet people with similar interests.

any tip or leads?

Are you looking for a munch or a club? There's a decent scene around the midlands. There's an under 35s munch in both Derby and Nottingham so yu could try that out but there will also be events that are not age restricted. Then the closest club would probably be sanctuary in Nottingham unless you want to travel closer to Birmingham where there are a few bits around. My recommendation would be to try and find a munch that works for you, that's the best way to meet people. Even though you're young I would also try to go to a mix of events rather than just the young ones.

Fetlife is a great resource for events. There definitely are events and meet ups in the East Midlands and I would agree with subbysam about looking for a munch, which is a social event (often held in the pub) where kinksters can meet and chat. They aren’t specifically designed to be pick up places but will help expand your kinky social circles which will help you meet more people and find more events.

subbysam wrote:

Are you looking for a munch or a club? There's a decent scene around the midlands. There's an under 35s munch in both Derby and Nottingham so yu could try that out but there will also be events that are not age restricted. Then the closest club would probably be sanctuary in Nottingham unless you want to travel closer to Birmingham where there are a few bits around. My recommendation would be to try and find a munch that works for you, that's the best way to meet people. Even though you're young I would also try to go to a mix of events rather than just the young ones.

some of us would be interested in a munch, yeah to meet new people. How would i find out about the derby/notts ones? some of us are closer to notts, others are closer to derby. and im the one that confident enough to act alone as digital spokeperson. Some of them are better in person or if theres one or more other group member with them at the start of new things.