advice needed from the ladies

im purchasing these for the mrs could anyone of you tell me do they need a susspender belt with them as standard or will they stay up on thier own

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30688

thank you xxx

They say you don't have to but it really depends on the size of your thighs. I have quite large thighs so I find having a suspender belt helps to stop them from constantly rolling down. Plus it looks SO sexy.

thank you bex

they do look lovely dont they i got her the nurses uniform as well so i thought the fishnets could complete the look

thank you for the info x

They are stockings so I'd suggest a suspender belt also.

Being stockings rather than hold ups I'd recommend a suspender belt to help keep them in place. :)

cardiff_couple wrote:

thank you bex

they do look lovely dont they i got her the nurses uniform as well so i thought the fishnets could complete the look

thank you for the info x

No problem buddy. That sounds like a great start for a seriously fun evening!x

I have these, but not the fishnet version. They will stay up just fine without the suspended belt if it's just for bedroom fun, for all day wear I would recommend the belt. Plus bex1213 is right, they look hotter with the suspended belt ;)

I have the base size version of these and they definitely need a suspender belt to hold them up. They do not stay up at all on their own, hence why it clearly states in the description 'attach to suspenders to keep them in place'.

They're lovely stockings, enjoy :)

Personally, I'd suggest the suspender belt. Simply because it's such a sexy addition to what already sounds like an incredibly pleasing outfit. It would be the cherry on top.

The description says attach suspenders so they'd need some kind of suspender belt or clothing with suspender straps

Yep do purchase a suspender belt, I have one and love mine as it makes stockings look so much sexier. It's Lovehoney's Deep Lace Suspender Belt, which I think is part of the 2 for £20 deal at the moment. If you buy hold ups, which have sticky bands on them, you don't need a suspender belt, but personally I prefer one for that added bit of security.

just ordered the suspenders to go with the fishnet stockings

along with a few more items our first order first of many i hope x

Yes getr a suspender belt for these ones! :) There is no hold-up feature to them as such