Advice needed on: Girl on top and Sex stood up

Have you tried a position called reverse st george Lady G, it is basically sex on top with the ladies body facing their partners feet so kinda like reverse cowgirl but, the reverse st george is where you would be kneeling with your body in a upright position then thrust up & down on your partner, you can cushion your knees while on top of him on the bed.

I hope I have described this well enough for you. (I'm not very good at explaining things sometimes)

Take care

S&M sexy times wrote:

Have you tried a position called reverse st george Lady G, it is basically sex on top with the ladies body facing their partners feet so kinda like reverse cowgirl but, the reverse st george is where you would be kneeling with your body in a upright position then thrust up & down on your partner, you can cushion your knees while on top of him on the bed.

That sounds like the manoeuvre that my wife discovered by trial and error on Tuesday evening. The result?

Best. Sex. Ever. (as voted by both of us)

I will have to try that.. so how would you move you just a little or a lot? X

re: being on top, I find starting off slow is good and if you clench as you go over the head of the penis this stimulates a bit more! I also find sitting on him (i will try and describe this as best as i can) to the side with one leg overhis stomach and the other knelt by his bottom (hope you can picture that) i love this going slow then slowly building up the speed (i usually get told to stop for a moment, too good!) this position is good for him too as he can touch my ass and boobs at the same time!! There has to be a name for it somewhere!

I will be trying this later with my new toy for review! Do you hold on to anything?

Could you come round and show me? Lool

Will let you know how it goes :)

xx

I tend to find reverse cow girl easier (once I'm on that is- can be a bit weird sliding on) mainly because I can go on to my knees and move my bum back and forth like I'm beyonce ha. It's easier on the thighs too :) Apparantly he gets a good view.

I'm a bit off topic here, but never really managed sex stood up in the shower but really wanted to. Am pleased to say that http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16716 did the trick and with one leg up and OH entering from behind, we had a very sexy shower time last night! Just in case anyone fancies giving it a try. There's nearly a foot height difference between us. Will get a handle to hold onto as well.