Advice needed please on the Icicles No 24 Tentacle Glass Dildo 6 Inch

I love how this toy looks, and i avidly read through every review on Lovehoney wanting to see a male perspective on this wonderful looking toy, but found none. I am male, Bi (just kind of realised it.) and am now a lover of anal play, although I am easing myself in slowly, excuse the pun. Does anyone have any experience with this toy and using it on men, or men using it? I realise i may just buy it as it looks so sexy anyway and feel this visceral need to play with it!

Any anecdotes would be appreciated :) (no need to go into detail if you do not wish) hehe.

Have a great sexy day everyone! x

If you're still at the beginner stages of anal play, you'll probably find it too much for you as it is an odd shape, relatively large for glass and VERY textured. It's got a slit down the middle and it's quite flat, you can't see the shape properly in the product pictures so I'd suggest googling blog reviews to see it properly if you haven't already.

This one in particular shows the shape from different angles and size well:

http://sluttygirlproblems.com/review/icicles-24/#.VU8wIflVhBc

Those are some serious bumps, I'd get this as a 'work up to' toy in all honesty and keep a good firm grip on that little spiral base while you use it! It looks amazing, I'm not trying to put you off just warn you that it may well be to much right now :)

Thank you for the advice, I am going to get it, but there is no way I will be trying it at least until I am a little more...... practiced :)

To be honest, I don't think you'll have any problems with fit, you'll be surprised how much you can take, it starts off quite small so just take it easy and enjoy.

It is a thing of beauty, isn't it? You could almost display that on the mantelpiece!

Oh I am sure it will stay out on display somewhere ;)