Advice needed- silent vibrators?

Hey honeys,

Would anyone be able to tell me what is the most silent vibrator on this site? I'm living in shared accommodation (university) and the walls are VERY thin (like I can hear people talking in the next room even at a neutral volume)

So I need a vibrator that my flatmates can't possibly hear. It's not that I'm 'ashamed' or anything, it's just they have a tendency to make fun of us girls 'jokingly', so I don't want them hearing anything or they torment me. I have the basics realistic (8 inches?) but I don't like it because it's too big...heh

So yeah, any help would be amazing. Thank you ;)

I have to say that the Lelo Nea is pretty quiet as are generally Lelo toys, but there are exceptions - the Mona seams more loud. I would avoid the Desire one or We vibe Tango (unless the second gen is considerably less loud).

Also how about getting a smaller dildo? I really love glass ones and have a collection of them and they get a regular use in my bedroom.

About the loudness, you can try to bit cover it. If you play under blanket, the sounds will be more muffled. Although I admit it is not the most convenient method all the time, like in summer when it is hot, but it may help to muffle the sounds of quiet toy even more.

The Lelo Mia 2 is apparently very quiet.

Laveila wrote:

I have to say that the Lelo Nea is pretty quiet as are generally Lelo toys, but there are exceptions - the Mona seams more loud. I would avoid the Desire one or We vibe Tango (unless the second gen is considerably less loud).

Also how about getting a smaller dildo? I really love glass ones and have a collection of them and they get a regular use in my bedroom.

About the loudness, you can try to bit cover it. If you play under blanket, the sounds will be more muffled. Although I admit it is not the most convenient method all the time, like in summer when it is hot, but it may help to muffle the sounds of quiet toy even more.

+1 for the Leto Nea. I have the Nea 2, and it is really quiet - great advice re the blanket or duvet too :)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34536

Scorpius12 wrote:

Laveila wrote:

+1 for the Leto Nea. I have the Nea 2, and it is really quiet - great advice re the blanket or duvet too :)

Its really quiet and not weak! I love that toy more and more.

About the duvet... I used to live in shared flats and houses and well, at times I sleep over at my parents place and in the mood... And I have to say, blanket helps to reduce the noise a lot! And its free, since you already have one. But its not too comfortable in hot summer, but oooh well... you cannot have everything all the time![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Xialos wrote:

The Lelo Mia 2 is apparently very quiet.

Yes it is. I used to have one before it broke few months ago, after years of very frequent use.

The Lovehoney Flash 7 is super quiet: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26627

The Lelo Mia is too but I really don't like it. Most of the Mantric range is amazingly quiet too, as well as the We Vibe Touch

This post is no longer available.

Scoob wrote:

Any sort of other noise in your room should hide the sound of a vibrator. T.V, radio etc played at normal volume will do the trick

I was gonna suggest this, too.

Should be able to use something like the we-vibe touch, with no problems.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30319

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

The Lovehoney Flash 7 is super quiet: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26627

The Lelo Mia is too but I really don't like it. Most of the Mantric range is amazingly quiet too, as well as the We Vibe Touch

I had always glossed over the former vibrator when browsing the website, but having had a closer look - it looks seriously impressive for £30! Will probably buy it one day ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Scorpius12 wrote:

Laveila wrote:

+2 for the Nea. It’s very quiet and some background noise like music or whatever will definitely cover up the sound it does make. Fab vibrations too - very powerful :)

I've bought a We Vibe Touch for my sister for Valentine's Day.

Yes, I know it's an odd thing to buy one's sister, and for Valentine's, but she's having problems with her sex life - a big lack of - and her husband will go nuts if he finds she's using a toy.

When she finally confided her problems to me, I felt I had to do something. I've had many ups and downs in life, but I've always needed to hang on to my private pleasures. Life's too short to go without one of the easiest ways to make you feel good!

The Touch will be small enough to hide, discreet enough to charge and quiet in use. I just hope she'll use it!

VR wrote:

I've bought a We Vibe Touch for my sister for Valentine's Day.

Yes, I know it's an odd thing to buy one's sister, and for Valentine's, but she's having problems with her sex life - a big lack of - and her husband will go nuts if he finds she's using a toy.

Man, this sounds sad. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Xialos - it truly is.

Sis told me they had an argument about their non-sex life and she brought up buying a vibrator for herself and he got a bit offended (to put it lightly!). Accused her of accusing him of not being "man enough for the job" etc.

Completely missed the point of the argument that THEY weren't having a sex life (or even any cuddles).

I know he's had mental health problems and is on meds that might be affecting him physically, but my sister has had her problems, too. A bit of self-love might lift her spirits.

NatandTom wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Laveila wrote:

+2 for the Nea. It’s very quiet and some background noise like music or whatever will definitely cover up the sound it does make. Fab vibrations too - very powerful :)

I'm dying to get the Nea - it's been on mywishlist for a while. I just want to buy it and love it - can't think about buying and have to return like I did with the FSOG Greedy Girl, such a letdown for me.

So sad - I took the Touch over my sister's on the weekend as I knew she'd be on her own.

She wouldn't accept it.

I'm gutted that my lovely sister, who taught me about the birds and the bees and has always been more like a mum to me, despite there only being 5 years between us, seems to have given up.

She and my BIL were so close when they were younger. I remember her saying they'd experimented when he came home with a copy of The Joy of Sex that someone had handed in to his police station but no one had claimed. I remember how much fun their sex life used to be.

We had a long chat and she'd going to speak to the GP to see if they can suggest different meds to my BIL in the hope that maybe she'll get her husband and her sex life back.

I think me telling her about a widowed lady I worked with having to use dilators in order to be able to have radiation treatment for cancer hit home - I get the impression she hasn't had sex for a lot longer than she's let on.

Anyone here got any suggestions for me to put to her? I feel so bad for her.