Advice needed

Hi , im wonderng if anyone can help . My OH works away , and visits one weekend a month ,

we used to have such an adventureos and fun sex life and that has dwindled away , he now has difficult preforming in bed and it ends in neither of us cumming and feeling upset.

has anyone got any ideas on how to help us ?

we have tried pills cock rings extra foreplay , but nothing seems to make him cum .

You say he has difficulty in performing and mention cock rings. Is he able to achieve a full erection?
If he can't there are a number of reasons for this.
The psychological effects of repeated failure can also compound the problem.
Can you describe whether and how easily he achieves a full erection?

Has he been to the doctors to make sure theres no other problems that may be causing it?

If your both feeling under pressure to come, it will make what should be a relaxed event stressful, which will not help at all.

Have you spoken to him about it? If its hard for you to talk to him, write him a letter letting him know how you feel, and give him any tips of what you like and whats going wrong for you.

You just need to take things really slow, with no pressure for you to both come, and by taking the pressure off, hopfully things will just happen naturally.

Hope you get things sorted :-)

it's a self issue with him, you both need to sit down and have a chat, is he stressed? if it continues, then i would assume he would visit a dr.

Can he achieve an erection and cum, whilst playing on his own?

Yeah I agree ^^^ a visit to the doctors might be worth it.

Maybe there's too much pressure on your monthly meets? Take sex off the menu maybe?

Ms HKM wrote:

Yeah I agree ^^^ a visit to the doctors might be worth it.

Maybe there's too much pressure on your monthly meets? Take sex off the menu maybe?

could be, men dont generally talk about such things especially with work mates but a few guys I worked with have alluded to it.

One guys solution (proposed by his wife) was the first time he was just completely selfish with no regard to her pleasure at all, then after a rest they got down to business in a normal fashion

hey thanks for the advice ... was just overtiredness . just got back from our holidays and after 2 days rest our sex life came back better than ever!

cool as see you can overdo it sometimes