Advice on anal (bare back or condom?)

We have been experimenting a bit and pushing the boundries a bit with each others butts(a bit of light rubbing and a finger or 2) now wanting to get into full on anal. Any advice on best lubes? we all ready use liquid silk, bare back or condoms? best positions?

1 Like

Honestly everyone is different when it comes to anal. I prefer a good pillowy silicone lubricant for anal to protect the delicate tissue back there (Sliquid is my favorite brand but Lovehoney stocks several.) Bare back or condoms is up to you, some people prefer condoms because even if you encounter any mess back there it makes for very easy clean up, and switching to another condom makes going from anal to vaginal sex much easier (never go directly from butt to vagina with the same condom or bare penis, always swap for a fresh condom or peel off the anal condom for bareback vaginal.) For positions, you might need to try a few but I've found that spooning is a great position for a lot of anal newbies, it's very relaxed. Best of luck!

1 Like

Thanks spooning sounds good so we both have control of movement and depth of penertration

1 Like

Another vote for Sliquid here. We only use their lube now. We do anal bare-back (as we do vaginal) as the sensation is so much better in our opinion. Enjoy yourself!

1 Like

It may be easier to start with a condom if you're just starting out, easier for her, then once you're ok with it then try without, once you've done it without doubt you'll go back( have a pee after anal reduces any chance of infection). Try with her on top so she can control things reverse cowgirl is good she can play with your bits/bum whilst she's controlling and you get a great view?

Spooning, slow, lots of lube, condom or bare back.

I always take it bare back. But only when I know me and partner are clean from stis stds ex.

I took it doggy the first time and I wouldn't recommend that At first. But spooning is my fav for anal x

1 Like

Me and my partner do it bare back as we've been together for nearly 3 year's and have had all the sti/std testes.

I find me laying on belly is the most comfortable for anal :)

We've been together so long that we're happy with bareback.

It's best to use condoms. Anal sex is the highest risk activity for hiv transmission. You also can still become pregnant from anal sex if trace amounts of sperm end up around the vulva. Condoms also just make clean up easier in case of any err accidents. Liquid silk is a great lube. If u want something longer lasting try Swiss Navy lube. It's silicone based which mean it can't be used with silicone toys but also means it lasts longer.

2 Likes

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Me and my partner do it bare back as we've been together for nearly 3 year's and have had all the sti/std testes.

I forgot about that way!! Me too me too. Highly Recommended x

Lube bareback doggy

drurysl02 wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I forgot about that way!! Me too me too. Highly Recommended x
:) I also found doggy to be uncomfortable like you hun. X

Spooning, that way she can control the depth. Condoms with extra lube too. Main thing is to let her control the speed :)

bare back with lube if you have both been clear of sti's spooning works well although i profer doggy go slow !

With condoms, bareback anal makes me cringe no matter who is doing it! Also another vote for spooning :)

Bareback, we only have the purple durex play lube and that works ok, doggy or on belly for us.
Haven't tried spooning yet

For us it's always with a condom - much more comfortable for us both, with plenty of lube. OH likes it really hard anally so condom makes it all more streamlined when I'm riding at full pelt

For us, we use a condom because my partner is paranoid about urinary infections. Usually doggy.

We tend to do it bareback and doggy, but after some years of practice. To start with spooning and taking it slow, let the receiving part control the pace and depth, it is a game of patience. Also I have tried it missionary or raising her knees, but you have to be gentle and gradually build it up this way.

And loads of lube do help a lot