Advice on backward cowgirl please...

I've been having some problems with my current *sort of* fella that i've never encountered with a partner before (never had with HIM at the beginning in fact).

He's hugely into his gym work and has been putting a lot of effort into "bulking" which has resulted in him getting much wider.....don't get me wrong, he looks great nekkid, i've just started to have problems opening my legs wide enough to accomodate his torso with my knees on the mattress/floor/whatever whilst having enough purchase to get the job done AND maintain my balance!
The balance is quite important, I have a horror of bouncing around enthusiastically before toppling sideways off the bed....i'd never hear the end of it :-D

Just so you're aware of all the facts, this is the first time i've had a problem with this position and it's not a problem with flexibility. I'm actually pretty bendy. Also, i'm tall so my legs are long, he's just so bloody big now that my thigh to knee length doesn't seem quite long enough anymore :-/
Also, I don't know if this is relevant but we use this position primarily for anal. He's very well hung.

Any help or tips you can give would really be appreciated and if anyone has experienced something similar it'd be great to hear how you got round it.
Thank you for reading :-)

Have you spoke about it with him and tried to come up with a solution together? Or have you tried maybe having pillows either side of his waist so your knees don't have to reach as far down onto the bed? Other than that I can't think of anything! Sorry!! I'm sure someone will pop along soon with advice. Do you use this position for anal out of preference? I still consider myself as reasonably new to anal play, so I can't imagine that position being too comfortable for me at the minute, we tend to spoon as my husband is very girthy, it seems more comfortable that way.

Good luck, I hope you find your answer :)

I am quite a big guy an ex rugby player and I understand your predicament totally. My wife is of average size ,so we've had to adapt a few positions. The reverse cowgirl we do with my legs open and knees bent my wife kneels between my legs with hers under mine. She then squats back onto me. I love this position because she has an amazing arse.

I'm a bit like GG as well, an ex rugby player and 6' 4" and pretty broad, MrsB is 5'3" so reverse cowgirl isn't great, we need to resort to pillows either side of my hips to manage. so we tend to resort to other positions.....

Pillows *smacks herself in the head* It all seems so simple when I don't have a large muscular naked man in front of me.....or behind me....or underneath me :-D

I think the kneeling between the legs is also possible although at 6ft and curvy rather than the enviably petite ladies you lads all seem to be married to it might end up a bit of a bundle but it's gotta be worth a go :-)

@ MrsMcX - TBH we use pretty much every position for anal out of preference....we switch between the v and a but the onus is on the anus :-)) I'm just a fan of backdoor action.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to answer, I really appreciate your help :-)

MissAnthropy wrote

Also, i'm tall so my legs are long, he's just so bloody big now that my thigh to knee length doesn't seem quite long enough anymore

Have you tried squatting over him with your feet on the bed, not knees? I find this gives me much more control over the use of his length.

Or a slight variation to GGs method: rather than tuck your legs under, flatten out straight between his? This does work best leaning back on your arms, but can make a nice change.

Brooke. wrote:

MissAnthropy wrote

Also, i'm tall so my legs are long, he's just so bloody big now that my thigh to knee length doesn't seem quite long enough anymore

Have you tried squatting over him with your feet on the bed, not knees? I find this gives me much more control over the use of his length.

Or a slight variation to GGs method: rather than tuck your legs under, flatten out straight between his? This does work best leaning back on your arms, but can make a nice change.

+1. This feels great from the man's point of view, but you need to be fit to keep it up for long. Great workout for the thigh muscles.

best better is to let him know hes got a lot bigger this may sound harsh but if you tell him that his bulking is working etc he should take it as a compliment.

I train for the royal marines and currently bulking, if someone told me i have got bigger i would take it as a compliment. that way your both be able to try out new positions and find one you both enjoy

Maybe try to move to the edge of the bed, so your legs and hang over the edge of the bed, rather than trying to straddle him.

if ur an anal lover what about standing doggie

I have had this issue a number of times... Guy's (TV's tend not to be able to open their legs as much as women... so when I get asked for reverse Cowgirl I usually

Open their legs...
Squat with my feetbetween his legs facing his feet obviously...
insert his cock inside of me then ride up and down on his cock...

I have done it where I an astride not 2 but one of his legs with his cock inside me riding backwards... you can use his leg then as a rest to push back on.

Hope that helps...

Have fun