Advice on bondage tape please ^_^

Hi, i recently purchased bondage tape and was just wondering how would be the best way to restrain my boyfriend with it, some of the reviews say its easily to rip, others say its difficult to. So i bought some on the majority of the reviews being good ones.

My bf usually manages to get out of handcuffs so i was hoping for some advice on the best way to restrain him to a metal framed bed using this bondage tape.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks very much ^_^

Love and hugs x x x

Here's a video that shows how not to do bondage tape...

Carly you've done that before!

A naive choice of bed methinks! Mine has slats for this purpose... I've bought some of the tape and can't wait to find a victim... ahem.. bloke to try it out on (with his permission of course).

hehehe, thanks very much for the advice, i appreciate it alot, i only hope it goes well ^_^

x x x

Don't forget to let us know how it went! We can learn from ur experiences too! x

No worries, i'll definately let everyone know how it went, hehehe, i'm so excited about it, yay!! ^_^

x x x

I find cutting the ends not tearing them gives a more secure and neater finish. I love bondage tape and have found it hard to escape from as it's tight yet doesn't cut off circulation as it has some stratch to it - when you wrap it round a few times this stretch is vastly reduced I say basicly have fun and experiment with the stuff, you can after all reuse it a few times.

Bondage tape is amazing stuff, and if cut and sealed properly impossible to get free from hehe,

I'll be a very happy girlie if he wont be able to escape, as he's always told me whenever he's divuldged in bondage, he's managed to.

And I shall make sure i put some scissors in my weekend fun pack :-)

Thanks Sexychic and Miss Kitty for that.

Love and hugs x x x

i have played with bondage tape it is fantastic - and i managed tor euse it! i just waiting until i get rid of my nerves and wear it out!

If you've got someone who has fiddly fingers and tries to escape, you can make them hold something in their hand (small ball, rolled up pair of socks) and put tape over the fingers to fix them in place... or even better, put socks over his hands before tying him up!

I have a set of handcuffs that have release pins, and unless I put socks over my subject's hands they can come off easily with a bit of fiddling. With the socks on, not so much...

You could be really dastardly & use that black duct tape, just tell him it's bondage tape & go nuts! Watch him squirm outta that bugger! If it's good enough for the SAS to hog tie terrorists with then I'm sure your fella won't get free if you nibble down during a blowy!

simple on that is nye on impossible to slip is to get the OH to place their palms nogether and spread their fingers in a fan, nice bit of thick nylon rope or even a boot lace and tie a loop round the wrists and then intertwine the rope around the fingers and especially the thumbs and they aint going anywhere