Advice on fitting New dildo to strapon harness

Recently broached the topic of pegging and wife is on board

Having introduced a couple toys during sex have realised that the dildo that comes with our harness might be a bit big for now so I was looking at something smaller (but think I want want some texture to it rather than smooth) This is what I think I would like.

Just wanted to see if anyone had used it in a harness. Info sais suitable for a 1.75 ring which we have (is this true and many of the larger ones i looked at said smaller o-rings)

I would also like advice on fitting it… I’ve assumed that we squeeze the suction cup through the ring and it should stay on that way… anyone done this? If so does it work!?

Very much appreciate any advice you may have

Ta

2 Likes

Yes. With that design of dildo you need to squeeze the suction cup through the O ring. Take it steady as you don’t want to tear the silicone.

1 Like

Ta v much!

The O ring often goes through nylon loops, we’ve found we can use a cable tie round through the fixings to hold any size dildo really firmly, our rather large pegging one kept on falling out of the ring this fixed it, only downside is you cannot swap it out quickly, a second cheap harness sorted that with the other ones

Thanks ill keep that in mind however I think we will be going smaller rather than bigger!!

Off topic but that dildo looks quite fun I might get one since it’s silicone and not PVC like a lot of dildos are. I’ve been looking for a brown life-like dildo for a while but they are all either ridiculously expensive or they are pvc :sweat_smile:

We have a larger one in shocking pink (believe is also available in this colour) but decided I would go for a different colour for the smaller one to make it obvious which is which to prevent any possibility of accidentally selecting the wrong one when mind is elsewhere!

put it in harness and ride that bad boy till you cum so hard you pass out… and get up and do it again …

{what a rush}