Advice on how to use a vibrator?

I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. If it is just let me know.

I've recently bought a bullet vibrator and a love egg and I have no clue what I'm meant to do with them. (Well, I have a little idea but my few attempts haven't really worked). So I've hoping for a little advice on what I'm meant to do. (And if anyone has any recomendations about good vibrators for newbies, that would be equally helpful). Thank you.

Firstly, welcome to the forum. Love eggs are generally used for internal stimulation and bullets generally external, however you can use them however you want (with one major exception: Don’t stick either up your butt!). Use either on different parts of your body and work out where feels good. This could be your nipples, stomach, thighs, labia, clit, anus (as stated above, not inside the anus, but on and around the opening is fine providing you don’t go from using it on your butt to using it on your vulva or in your vagina). It helps to be relaxed and in the mood.

Lube can also change some of the sensation so is definitely worth experimenting with too. You could try using the two separately or together (with the egg inserted and the bullet on your clit).

Do you masturbate with your fingers? Or have you had sexual partners? If you have enjoyed either of those things, decide what you enjoyed most and try putting the toys in those spots. If you haven’t, sometimes using your fingers first can help you get to know yourself and what you like a little easier. If you aren’t getting pleasure from them, try to pinpoint why. Are they too weak? Are they too strong? Are they not quite in the right place? Not every toy is going to work for everyone so it’s about experimenting and working out what is best for you.

Hey, welcome to the forums and a lot of people are unsure how to use toys to start and everyone is different. Bullets are mainly for stimulating your clitoris externally, so get yourself prepped and ready with a little lubricant or just have a pre play and then use the bullet on your labia and surrounding area until you feel comfortable. Slowly work the bullet towards your clitoris and gently rub it against yourself. If you want a more powerful vibration then use two fingers to pull your clitoral hood up a little and run the bullet tip across your exposed clitoris. Some people like to also use a dildo or plug at the same time for internal stimulation. A vibrator can be used the same as a bullet externally or just used internally like a dildo with a bit of lube etc. Just play around with the speeds and settings until you find the perfect sensation for you.

The best advice I could give is relax. I think alot of people get a toy, use it right away and are disappointed when it "doesn't work" for them. Going straight to sex with zero foreplay isn't going to get you off (probably) so it's the same principle with toys. With a bullet I'd take some time to use it almost to caress your hot spots, nipples, stomach, thighs, use a little lube and teasing before going directly to the clit. Then adjust speed position and pressure as you feel. I generally use my eggs for foreplay, but I only have remote control ones, so tend to wear and give the remote to my oh as a slow build up, although I have used a bullet at the same time. It depends what sort of stimulation you prefer. I can only orgasm through clit stimulation alone with my womaniser. I have two happy rabbits and they've never failed me yet (but I prefer internal and clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm).

Similiar to what people have said, you want to get intot he mood first and work into it. My Oh likes it when i use toys on her as she feels a bit akward using stuff herself but that is changing with time as she becomes more comfortable with herself and toys. So if you do have a partner can maybe help you get in the mood to try laying together. Otherwise just experiment and see what works. Bullets can also be good for body stimulation such as nipples if you like the sensation there.

Just thought I'd add make sure you use the correct lube. If you're using silicone toys you need to use a water based lube. As silicone lube can damage silicone toys. And if you do branch into Anal play I'd make sure you have a decent sized base/flange to begin with.

Hello and welcome, I don't have much to add to the above advice, but I did want to say I love your avatar. Made me giggle.