Advice on masturbation in the shower for men

As a Newbie I hope not to be going over old ground. I have read many of the posts on this popular subject but a lot seems female oriented.

I am interested in solo male masturbation and would appreciate advice on any soap products that I can use, other lubes and the best sex toys.

2 Likes

Fleshlight (I love Riley) with shower attachment, although I have ā€˜subwayā€™ tiles - it works better with flat tiles

Hello newbie! great first topic to post about :raised_hands:
Many shower body wash products can cause that ouch sting if gets inside the shaft of the penis so Iā€™d always recommend a water based lube but on the other hand from experience there are some body washes that give the skin that minty fresh feeling and combined with masturbation with even some rubbed in the anal area is most pleasurable feeling :shushing_face:

Toy wise LH has a great range of some masturbation toys that you can use in the bath or shower so Iā€™d definitely recommend checking them out.

4 Likes

Has anyone used solid soap bars for masturbating? Iā€™ve heard that ā€œDoveā€ soaps very good and donā€™t cause soreness or irritation.

1 Like

Just donā€™t slip on them

3 Likes

Just be careful with lubes in shower/bath.

3 Likes

Definitely a Fleshlight. You can lube it up pre shower and the water doesnā€™t wash is all away because itā€™s in a contained shell.
I havenā€™t tried the shower attachment, but I assume that would be a great addition too!

Hello and welcome :relaxed:
Soap wiseā€¦ fem fresh may work. I know its for intimate feminine washing, but if its good for a woman I can imagine you could use it without irritation

I like to just use the hand gently and let the shower do the rest. :grin:

1 Like

Youā€™ll find that water makes everything drier for some random reason so definitely use some lube. :joy:
Fleshlight is perfect

1 Like

The best lube would probably be an oil or silicone one as water-based is easily washed away by water, but sadly they arenā€™t silicone toy compatible so itā€™d have to just be your hand or glass/metal :sweat_smile: (and can make for a slippery dangerous experience if there arenā€™t grips on the bottom of your shower/tub :sweat_smile:) If you did go for a water-based try to stay out of the stream of water and reapply as needed :woman_shrugging: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

While itā€™s true that soap-based products can enter the urethra during solo play and give you a stinginā€™ time (and not in a good way!), donā€™t underestimate the value of a good hair conditioner. Far smoother and slipperier, and no stinging after-effects. Yes, it will wash away like any water-based lube but there are ways around that, i.e. stay out of the shower stream whilst playing, etc.

THIS!!!
Sounds silly but the shower is one of the most dangerous places in the house so be very very careful with lube in there :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your tips and advice. Greatly appreciated.
Indirectly from one reply in particular I have found my shower masturbation joy. From the suggestion of looking at Femfresh I found some feminine hygiene sites recommend cleansing bars/soaps. Dove extra sensitive beauty bar and Aveeno moisture bar were regularly recommended. Have been doing some research! What I find so pleasurable using solid soap is that it detracts from your own hands being directly in contact with your own body. I love soaping around my bum then sliding it through to the perineum and then up the shaft then around and down mmmm! Nether of the above caused me any irritation even with prolonged use. Have had some great orgasms during the research :slight_smile:
There were advantages too: Both were a lot less slippery/dangerous than lube as the lather just washes away and also less expensive.

Its great that the forum has given me chance to air the subject and any further comments are welcome

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never masterbated in the shower had enough hard on, do like the feel of water running over my penis feels so nice