Advice on metal cock rings please

I've used rubber/stretchy cock rings and like the look of the solid metal ones, however I have some concerns over using them. Basically it seems you need to put them on whilst soft (especially if going behind the balls as well)as they're designed to keep you hard, my worry is how to get them off once you want to remove them.

Am I missing some thing, thankyou in advance for any advice.

That`s always been my worry...having to call out the Fire Brigade to remove it.![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

I find they still slip of your shaft fine,but I haven't worn one behind my balls though so can't advise on that situation.

The key is getting the right size. The ring should be tight when you are erect but have room when you are faced. That way they help to keep your erection but still have some room. If you were still erect and wanted to remove it you would need to give things a bit of a squeeze in front of the ring. Then some of the blood escapes and the tension is taken out of the situation.
I had the same worry but haven't needed to call the fire brigade yet.

my partner has to leave them on until he goes soft again . 🙈

http://www.thejournal.ie/penis-ring-stuck-dublin-3289755-Mar2017/

They are cool alright but be careful

So its a bit of trial and error i think. Personally a 50mm one is fine for me. Not too loose to fall off when I am soft, but does the business when i get hard. Think its got to be tight enough to just stay on when your flaccid. Snug but not compressing. I find the round ones more comfortable than the flat ones and thicker ones more comfortable than thin ones. Re getting them off, well guess the idea is to restrict the blood flow, so its going to be a trade off. If you want to get it off quickly there are some horseshoe ones out there or stick with the silicon ones. Can usually get my metal one off at semi stage, but not at full tilt. Lube helps things.

Good luck. LR

We've looked at the metal rings as well but had the same thoughts of the op with it getting stuck and having to go to a&he or something lol.
After reading these posts we might have to have another look at them

My husband has 2, the narrow and the broad one. He loves them, as do I. In my opinion they aren't suitable for beginners during to the fact you can't just slip. It off.

He wears his behind his balls and so far there have been no issues. It's tight whilst he's erect but not when flaccid. He needs to wait a bit until he's started to go soft before it can be removed and we coat him with lube to make it easier.

Measure yourself when erect, find if they have your size

I would start by getting a set of these wide silicone rings:-

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32874

They do stretch a bit as you get erect but they will give you a reasonable idea of the size of metal ring you could use.

As others have said it is easiest to wait for your erection to subside before taking the ring off but (and its worth practicing as a safety thing) you can get one off with a significant boner if you push the ring up so as to reduce the crimp on the veins running along the top of the penis and push back like hell on the bell end. Also pull the ring as far down the shaft as your nuts will allow and you will reach a stage where you can push your cock out of the ring. Once you have done that you are home free.

Hi,

By no means an expert but have tried a few over the years and found it difficult to get along with metal ones. They do look and feel great but I struggled to find the just right size... getting the girth right was the problem.

If you do get stuck so to speak, just jump in a cold shower ... a cliche but it will cool you off and will help to allow you to get the ring off - never had to resort to it myself.

Al

I have 3 metal rings, because it was really tricky to work out the right size-this is likely the biggest issue.

Once I found the right size I've had no issues at all, I can, if I wish, wear it for days if I wish without issue.

Getting the right size is critical a few mm can make all the difference.

Thanks to all you wonderful people I'll have to have a good measure up.

If you already have rings then you have an idea of the size you need. If the rubber/stretchy ones are actually stretching when in place then you will need a bigger size metal ring.

As others have said, it is easier to remove the ring when, ahem, the moment has passed and not so much blood engorges the penis.

The one I use is connected to a leather body harness and I have to think about doing the washing up when squeezing into it otherwise it would be a pointless exercise. The balls have to go through first, one at a time, followed by a flaccid penis.

You could try some lube but may find, as I did, that it's impossible to get a grip on anything to pull through the ring.

I find that the ring slips off quite easily once the reason for engorgement has passed.

I can't remember the last time I used anything other than a metal ring except when we use the TC vibe rings.

Of course size is critical, always better to start with something a little to big and work down, you can try them on your own to see what size works for you. I prefer the wider rings because I find the narrow ones (even the same diameter) cut in and can be uncomfortable.

As for getting them off, just wait until you start to soften up and then slip the penis out and then one ball at a time .

Lovehoney have some great advice for measuring for cockrings and guides. Iys worth taking a look.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/buyers-guide/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-measure-for-a-cock-ring/

Plus, there are metal cock rings out there that are not 1 solid piece of metal. Some fasten with a little Allen key.