Advice on toys for wedding night

Hey guys im looking for some help and advice. Im getting married in a couple of weeks. Me and my soon to be wife have had a long chat and decided to try something different on our first night as a married couple. We have experimented with a little bit of anal on me but thats it at the moment. Thinking maybe pegging or bondage perhaps both. Looking for some advice on what to get. As everyone knows weddings are not cheap so price tag will play a massive part in what we get. Thanks guys in advance

Hi just my thoughts, if you're relatively new to toys, after a LONG day it may not be the right night to experiment? Not saying don't just don't set expectations that may not happen ?

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Hi just my thoughts, if you're relatively new to toys, after a LONG day it may not be the right night to experiment? Not saying don't just don't set expectations that may not happen ?

Thank you. to be honest neither of us had thought about that. Definitely something we need to take on board 😊

Definitely would agree with @quiet ones are worse. Perhaps have a romantic night together and then perhaps get a toy for the morning as a wedding present for yourselves

I concur with QOAW! Your wedding day will be a lovely day, but it will be long and exhausting. I don’t know how ‘big’ yours is, but even with only a few guests, you will have face ache for smiling so much, and will probably be thankful for your bed at the end of the day. A quick google search showed that only 48% of couples actually ‘consummated’ their marriage on the first night. Picking that day for experimenting with new things/toys I think might be a let down. Obviously it’s your day, but I would plan for that on your honeymoon or during a weekend away soon after your big day. Just my thoughts, as I remember how tired we were after our wedding day.

The only people I know that had sex on their wedding day (including us) nipped out for a quickie earlier in the day. (ie between the wedding and reception, or popped out for a few minutes early in the reception). By the time you get to the end of the day, you probably will be knackered.

What are you doing the day after your wedding? Is there an opportunitty for a long session that day?

Thank you all. We really didnt think about it but you are all right. Think we got a bit carried away with the idea of it. you have all been very helpful thank you 😊

Would you have any suggestions for a couple of days after? Would still like some advice as we are not sure

I agree with everyone else we made love on out wedding night the first time without a condom was fantastic ! after thoug id say try bondage its f$£"g fantastic me and my wife enjoy it more when shes tied up but she ties me up some times :) and also hope you have a great day

Kinky Couple 12399 wrote:

I agree with everyone else we made love on out wedding night the first time without a condom was fantastic ! after thoug id say try bondage its f$£"g fantastic me and my wife enjoy it more when shes tied up but she ties me up some times :) and also hope you have a great day

Thank you 😊its only a small one so think it should go ok. what sort of bondage do you think we should try as beginners? We have a blindfold that we both enjoy but never tried anything bondage

suppose you could start with one of the restraint kits we have the undermatress kit but have upgraded to something a little more heavy duty now ! maybe a riding crop or flogger to and if you think she will be up for it maybe a gag ? we got a dominix silicone open mouth one recently she loves it as do i everythings so nice and wet shes even used it just when shes given me a bj ! be carefull though its easy to get carried away and push a little to deep !

Kinky Couple 12399 wrote:

suppose you could start with one of the restraint kits we have the undermatress kit but have upgraded to something a little more heavy duty now ! maybe a riding crop or flogger to and if you think she will be up for it maybe a gag ? we got a dominix silicone open mouth one recently she loves it as do i everythings so nice and wet shes even used it just when shes given me a bj ! be carefull though its easy to get carried away and push a little to deep !

Thank you for your help me and partner will have a look later to see what we both like the look of

I‘d recommend some good leather gear that feels luxurious, to help you celebrate your honeymoon. A collar and cuffs perhaps? Just the symbolic act of putting on a collar or cuffs, or both ideally, along with your blindfold can act as a cue to a submissive mindset for the wearer. Full bondage is cool too of course, but some setups take a bit of time and preparation. The whole Dom/ Sub thing can be a lot of fun with minimal bondage too. Plus you can always add to your collection. All the best for a great wedding and your new life together.

Knottydevil wrote:

I‘d recommend some good leather gear that feels luxurious, to help you celebrate your honeymoon. A collar and cuffs perhaps? Just the symbolic act of putting on a collar or cuffs, or both ideally, along with your blindfold can act as a cue to a submissive mindset for the wearer. Full bondage is cool too of course, but some setups take a bit of time and preparation. The whole Dom/ Sub thing can be a lot of fun with minimal bondage too. Plus you can always add to your collection. All the best for a great wedding and your new life together.

Thank you 😊

You can be as simple or over the top as you wish.

To keep it simple, some silk restraints and a mask can add a lot to sensory play, just the act of being bound and unable to see heightens the senses. You can build from there, nipple / clit clamps, ball gag, spreader bars etc.

You can also add in various impliments, ticklers, crop / paddle, pinwheel, flogger etc if you are into that sort of play.

Don't forget things like scented massage oil, candles and lube.

Agree with the others, wedding night won't necessarily be the time to go into full gimp mode, even if you are both tired, at least some effort consumating the marraige is a nice finish to the day, but it won't have to be (and isn't likely to be) the best sex, but it will still be memorable.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials, all the best.

Lol I fell asleep on my wedding night was a great sleep as well because I was shattered after the wedding day. Its a day of massive emotions and so much going on it can be a bit overwhelming. I would say keep it for the honeymoon.

I would suggest you both just wear some sexy sex wear and massage each other and see where that leads . Most everyone else seems to think you would be too tired for much sex . First time I was married , my ex and I had a sexathon most of the night . As a matter of fact I passed out momentarily at breakfast from dehydration . Whatever you decide , just keep it simple and enjoy each other .

I would suggest you both just wear some sexy sex wear and massage each other and see where that leads . Most everyone else seems to think you would be too tired for much sex . First time I was married , my ex and I had a sexathon most of the night . As a matter of fact I passed out momentarily at breakfast from dehydration . Whatever you decide , just keep it simple and enjoy each other .