Advice on using large suction dildo's

Hi,

I have a few very large suction dildo's that I love using.

To give you an idea of size, one is the dick rambone.

I have two problems;

1. I find it difficult to make it stay stuck to any surface, it sticks short term but just as I'm finding my rhythm, it either comes away from the surface it's stuck to or it moves into another position so have to stop to adjust it.

2. I find it difficult to put it in the right position for maximum depth and pleasure, it's either too high or too low, never just right.

Has anyone got any tips on overcoming these obstacles?

It's really frustrating when you've spent 10 mins working it in and then discover it's not in the right position or it comes away from the surface it's stuck to.

Thanks in advance :)

Have you tried adding a little bit of lubricant underneath the suction cup? I've found this trick to be helpful on a few occasions. Are you also sticking it to a completely flat surface such as tile?

I've heard about the lube thing before, I have tried it but doesn't help a great deal.

I don't have any tiles that I could stick it to for this purpose, normally a wall, my headboard or a door, they're the only things I can stick it to :(

Could you stick it to something like the toilet seat or bottom of the bath?

I can't really, the panel on the bath isn't the most stable and the toilet seat would be okay but I wouldn't be able to balance myself on there with it. It takes a lot of time to get it in so need a lot of space where I feel comfortable.

Have you tried cleaning the surface you're using first? If you're trying to stick it to the shower wall for example, there could be some residue on there that makes it difficult to stick to long term. As Nat suggested, put a little bit of lube under it then try.

I actually use my coffee table to use my suction cup dildos. It's wooden and painted so it's a smooth surface and the dildos stay where I put them (unless I squirt everywhere and the liquid moves them around but by then the object has been achieved lol).  I use these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34538

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33602

the coffee table is knee length for me so it's perfect to squat over and ride into oblivion. 

Also how about a mirror on the floor? You can straddle that and ride away (if you have good knees!)

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Also how about a mirror on the floor? You can straddle that and ride away (if you have good knees!)

I could try the mirror, the ones that are big enough for this are really wide so I would need the mirror to support my whole body weight. Do you think it's safe enough? Wouldn't want to glass breaking on me lol. To be honest, it's lot easier to use them when they're in a horizontal position. When they are upright, I can't straddle until it's about half way in as I'm almost standing when they are upright. When I sit on it upright it tends to bend as it's going in so the pressure makes it comes away from the surface it's stuck to. The suction dildo's you've highlighted above would work perfectly how you described but they're too small for me.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Have you tried cleaning the surface you're using first? If you're trying to stick it to the shower wall for example, there could be some residue on there that makes it difficult to stick to long term. As Nat suggested, put a little bit of lube under it then try.

Yeah, I've cleaned the surface but I will have to try the lube trick again to see if that helps. Thank you

As you mentioned that it tends to bend upon insertion, it got me wondering whether you're using your hands at the base of the toy to try and keep it in the right position or whether it's just the flexible nature of the toys?

NatandTom wrote:

As you mentioned that it tends to bend upon insertion, it got me wondering whether you're using your hands at the base of the toy to try and keep it in the right position or whether it's just the flexible nature of the toys?

I can hold the base if I'm on my knees but if I'm straddling, my arms won't reach to the base of the dildo to hold it. One of them is firm but flexible and the other is soft and flexible. Here's links to the two in question; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31443 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8553 Thank you

AnalLover88 wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

I could try the mirror, the ones that are big enough for this are really wide so I would need the mirror to support my whole body weight. Do you think it's safe enough?.

No! 🙈

We was staying at a well known chain of hotels and Mrs O was in the shower. I unpacked the dildo and stuck it onto the mirror for a laugh and for her to back onto if she fancied!

I had to go out, when I came back a maid was talking to my wife and the dildo was still stuck to the mirror in the hall way. My wife hadn't seen it until she sat on the bed to dry her hair, even if it is 10 inches long and very thick

What about the fridge door? It should be smoother and therefor the dildo should stick better.

Sorry if this isn't much help, I have a tiled shower doe my suction cup fun. If it's a seriouse problem get the shower or bathroom tiled as a long term solution.😃