Advice please on spreader bar

We have just started getting into some light bondage fun. We have the almost a four posta bed system which we love but my naughty O/h said she would like to try a spreader bar.
Any advice recommendations please. Also could we use the cuffs that snap on and off the 4 posta or should we buy one with cuffs on
Thanks in advance xx

Which of these is the most important factor:
Style
Cost
Durability
comfort
ease of storage
Strength

oooh will keep my eye on this thread, as I too am after a spreader bar ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

We made ours for less than £10 with bits from b and q. All you need is a broom handle, some threaded eyelets and a few double clips.

We also used some black insulating tape as well to wrap round to cover up the wood

Was just looking for a good start really be honest £50 would be a max

Funny was thinking could easy make one, but some on L/H look really nice

I own a few spreader bars and would simply recommend that you go for one that is most versatile. Look for those with detachable cuffs and eye hooks onto which you can attach and swap in new cuffs or even loop rope through the eye hooks if you wish and also consider adjustable varieties, because you will get a better fit, plus you can adjust them to fit ankles, or wrists (Spread your arms or legs) and you can also use them on yourself and your partner. Different positions (like swapping from laying on your back, to your front, to a hog tie position, may require a change to the width at which you need your legs spread). If you find an adjustable one with eye hooks - that would be the one i'd choose because it would be very versatile. One final tip...for even more versatility, choose one with another set of eye hooks in the centre of the bar (rather than just two at the end) This will allow him to cuff your wrists to the middle eye hooks and your legs to the eye hooks at each end, totally restraining you.

We have http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20806 it's just about my favourite thing in the world! It comes with a blindfold, collar, 2 wrist, 2 ankle restraints and then 2 bars to attach your cuffs to (so if you like the ones your using now you can easily swap them out) and if that isnt enough it comes with a storage bag too.

Like i said this has to be my most favourite thing ever.. admitedly we dont use the wrist spreader as much but theyre both of amazing quality and keeps your partner secure.

Wildcherry, thats the one we got our eye on just got to save the pennies or hope it comes on offer it looks fab

sexy chicken wrote:

Wildcherry, thats the one we got our eye on just got to save the pennies or hope it comes on offer it looks fab

Handy tip, (if you already havent taken advantage of it).You'll notice after you've purchased something you get a survey to complete and then after a few days you get another bit via email. After that LH customer care send you one with a link with £5 off when you spend over £20 with Lovehoney.

I think when we got it we actually used that offer.

I have that set too Wildcherry and I would also recommend it. Its really versatile!

Firstly hello all, I am a proper newbie, so forgive me if this has been asked before, I did search for the info first without any luck (but I am a man so it was probably staring me in the face ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)).

I know this thread is old, so here it goes:

I love it when OH has a squirting orgasm and its taken ages to build up the trust as she nearly always stops before fully climaxing, concerned of peeing. We've had a few times where OH has let it all out and loved it. Instincts is to close her legs/knees so I'm looking for a spreader bar that we can strap to the knees/thighs as I've read with ankle straps its easy to close the thighs/knees.

I looked as best I could but it appears the ones on sale are ankle strap only, or am I wrong?

So the plan is to get the magic wand too, she's thrown her old vibrator which she only use externally , I'm hoping these 2 items will blow her mind and mine.

Any guidance is greatly apprecaited.

Thank you.

I tested a good one and I made my OH a lovely oak one when we cut some trees down.

Make sure you get a wide one or adjustable as with clip cuffs it effectively allows you to get significantly closer than the end of the bar.

Have fun!