Advice please - use of Penis Extension

I purchased the love honey Mega 2" extender for my missus. She’d never had a large penis before so I thought I’d put her curiosity to bed.

May I just say, I chose this sleeve particularly because she doesn’t feel discomfort when it’s deep.

First time we tried it, soon as it was in, I went for it. It gave her an amazing 5 mins but she couldn’t take much more.
Stupidly because of her intense orgasms, moaning, squirting I felt a little inadequate as I’m only adverage size (completely over it)

Last time we used it though it was amazing, worked her upto the size, Completely painless, she was loving it hard deep and fast. She said she absolutely loved it and didn’t want me to stop and I loved being able to give her that wild sensation.

However…

Since then every time I ask if she wants to play with it she says no?? Why wouldn’t you want to use Something that gives you that much pleasure?

Is it because of the 1st night and me feeling inadequate?

Does she feel like it’ll give the impression she wants that over me?

LADIES:

Any ideas why she’s not wanting it more?

does your O/H have a large extender yous use?
Do yous use it regularly? Or is it an occasional thing?

Thanks in advance.

Best advice, talk to her about it!

1 Like

I have, quite a few times. All she says is she doesn’t know why she doesn’t use it more.

I fully respect her decisions, it just baffles me if something is mind blowing, would anyone else use it say once a week maybe?

Was kind of hoping there would be other woman here in the same situation lol

Ok, so I love a big dick and full filling as much as the next girl (or guy), but often I’ll just be wanting to take my man and nothing more. It’s nothing to do with hurting his feelings, it’s just how being with him, as he is, no toys, no enhancements and no distractions, can turn me on and make me cum more than anything else sometimes.

We have many many Penis Sleeves and Extenders and more giant dildos than an Amsterdam Arcade, and I love them sooooo, but very often I will just want my man, just him, nothing else :slightly_smiling_face:

He will always ask “oh but don’t you want one of the extenders or that giant new cock?” More often than not, I’ll just grab him by the neck and pull him into me.

I want big dicks for f#cking, but just my man for making love.

Trust me, she’ll tell you when she wants a full filling, and you’ll have to tools on hand ready to fulfil it. Just be patient and give that girl what she wants :relaxed:

17 Likes

Horny brain wants what it wants. Which isn’t always the same thing. She may have really enjoyed the extender and want to use it again someday but it’s just not what she’s craving right now.

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny has it nailed on I reckon. Certainly the same as my experiences with my wife.

I loved the idea of doing that big dick thing and filling her, even doing the role play and we have had a couple of extenders varying in size.

She does enjoy them and we can often get them out and in fact we did this week. But she says nothing beats having just my penis in her. She doesn’t always want the enhancement, she wants to feel the real me instead.

Like others have said, just go with the flow and she’ll want it sometimes but others not.

2 Likes

Hi, communication is the key

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny :pray::synagogue: hallelujah amen you preach to them. Could not have said it better myself

1 Like

Everything you said is absolutely bang on.

It’s the type of rely I was hoping for to be honest, it’s good to know other woman would rather their man too.

I just kind of assumed that because the extender gives her orgasms on another level, she didn’t want to use it often in case I’d think she prefers that.

But she is exactly how you described :slight_smile:

I’m sure one day we will blow the dust off lol

3 Likes

Sorry about my mistake,

And thank you for your reply too.

It did make me wonder why if a sleeve/extender gives you crazy orgasms, why you’d not want to use it often but seeing the feedback, it makes sense :slight_smile:

Glad I found this forum !

4 Likes