Advice - vibrator for a beginner

Hi.

My OH (female) has never used an internal vibrator / dildo. She’s always had a steady boyfriend (now me) and as a teenager she always shared a room so she says she’s never really masterbated. I talk to her about it occasionally and she says she’s satisfied with me but I just know she’d absolutely love it and I’d love to share the experience with her. I’ve talked to her about it and the response has always sort of been if I want to get one for her then she’ll try it.

So with that in mind, I have absolutely no idea which one to get for her. Price wise. I’d like to spend between £30 - bit more if it’ll be worth it. Don’t want anything too intimidating but not too lame either. We’ve had a mini wand but that’s for external only.

Any suggestions? Thank you!

1 Like

I would have an initial look at “Up to 70% Off Outlet” on the LH site, there are some well under £30 for you to try. Take a look at the selection. LH prices are very reasonable. Have fun @SubCharles

3 Likes

Although they are a little more than you want to pay at full price, I’d suggest having a look at the Mantric G Spot or Realistic. They are both pretty good and fairly popular, and are often reduced.

1 Like

Thank you guys! @Calie i think the G Spot one looks good and is reasonably priced! I will get that. I hope she enjoys it :relaxed:

1 Like

@SubCharles - whatever you get, try not to load too much hope on it as a gift …especially the “sharing the experience with her” bit. Far better to make it clear that it’s a toy for her own private use, with nothing expected from her. The last thing she needs is the pressure of expectation. :wink:

3 Likes

@PleasureDrone - sage advice, very true . They’ll be no expectation from me. If she tries it (alone or with me) and it’s not for her that’s no worries. Equally, if she looks at and feels intimidated and doesn’t want to try it that’s also fine. Shes not the type of person who will be pushed into something she doesn’t want to try (I see that as a positive)

2 Likes

@SubCharles This is 40% off at the moment. Its non realistic and unintimidating but a stunning g/p spotter

1 Like

I think the Mantric G-Spot is a great choice @SubCharles . I was going to suggest exactly the same as @Calie .

I hope she enjoys it!