advise needed womeniser pro

Hello there I'm looking for some advise ,as I'm thinking of getting a womeniser pro for my partner but I'm un sure if it will be right for her and I dont want to buy one then it to just be put away for ever ,my partner uses the magic wand to orgasm and this works effectively better than bullets bunnies and all the other ones we have tried, but sometimes she said that if it takes her too long to orgasm she becomes too sensitive and end up not being able orgasm .so I thought of trying the womeniser as iv read reviews and seems to be the new thing .my partner only orgams through clit stimulation. Can anyone give me some advice on if the womeniser pro will be a good replacement

I say, get it for your partner!

If it doesn't work for her, you can always return it under the Sex Toy Happiness Promise: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/promise-terms/

Oh thankyou I didn't realise you could return if un happy with it I.m also wondering if anyone else has used it as a replacement for a wand

Hello and welcome 🙂

Mrs Chimp loves her suction toys. I think they're one of the best things we've stumbled across during our Lovehoney-ing. 🙂 It can be a bit tricky to perfect the right technique at first, but they get much easier with practice. Every body is different though, so everyone can't like everything equally, but, as Smultron mentioned, there's the Happiness Promise as a safety net if you don't get on with it. 👍

The Womanizer Classic has a cheeky 20% off at the moment, so it's a bit cheaper than the Pro40, and it's a slightly better model too (8 intensities rather than 6, and it comes with both nozzle sizes in the box). 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40148

And if you're an Unlimited member don't forget your 25% off £40+ perk too (it's found on your account page, and you can use it as often as you like 🙂👍)

souvarge wrote:

Oh thankyou I didn't realise you could return if un happy with it I.m also wondering if anyone else has used it as a replacement for a wand

We have wands as well (and bullets, and rabbits, and dildos, and so on, and so on... 🙂). We don't use the Womanizer as a replacement as such, but Mrs Chimp likes the variety of being able to choose whatever she fancies on any given day. They feel quite different, so I don't consider it a duplicate toy.

If your partner is into clit stim the womanizer is a brilliant buy. I have the smart silence premium version and i love it. Can't see much difference between that and the classic other than the smart silence is obviously quieter. Worth a punt especially if it's on offer!!