Advise on how to bring pegging into the bedroom

I really like anal play and I have a high sex drive probably higher than my partners. But I love the idea of her pegging me and being a Dom every now and then but Iโ€™m not sure how to bring this up in conversation with her. Any ideas or has anyone else been in a similar situation?

It was a long time ago (~20 years) I found myself in exactly this position. We had caught the back end of a Channel 5 program which actually had a demo! (Channel 5 were pretty adventurous back then). Anyway, I just knew I wanted us to try it and it gnawed away at me for about a week until I finally plucked up enough courage to just say what was on my mind. To my amazement my wife said yes and the rest, as they say, is history.

There are loads more opportunities these days - my guess is your OH probably knows all about pegging already but if not there are endless tasteful sources of info so that should make things easier.

I recommend not trying to be too 'cute' about it. Being honest and vulnerable in asking will get you brownie-points in your relationship even if the answer is no.

ok thank you appreciate that i suppose i will have to just be honest and ask straight up

Me and my OH do a bit of anal play anyway, and I just ordered a bunch of sex toys including a strap on from love honey and said wanna try these, and been pegging for a month or so now. Even bought a strapless strap on after she saw them on LH

I just told her once when drunk. She thought it was a bit "gay" as she had a conservative upbringing but internets a wonderful thinking for cutting through the fake news to actual facts.

She accepts it fine but not comfortable trying it has she doesnt like the thought of any mess in that area

I think just telling her straight and backing it up with info on how erogenous the bum can be

I have one for you all who do it. What do you do?Just start playing away and that's it or does the Mrs play with your penis while do it, do you do that? Do you use it as a warm up, "you f*ck Mr before I f*ck you?" I'm generally wondering lol

I usually have sex with the OH then tell her, itโ€™s her turn to do me lol. I normally lie on my back and wank whilst she pegs, or bend over and take it. Usually use a toy or finger with lube to get warmed up before pegging

I put a strap on on my boyfriend's pillow before I went to work, it gave him some time to think about his answer ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'd shown my interest previously and despite his reservations decided to give it a go

Open and honest is the best policy. OH took some time but realised that if she enjoys it then it's logical that I would. I just ask and hope it's my lucky night ๐Ÿ˜

When my wide mentioned as a joke i just turned round and said i want to try it. She then mentioned during sex later down the line. Then more time went by. I just bought one then told her. Because it was nearby the next time she took the initiative and got it and put it on. Next bit. Mind blown! Incredible! Now cant wait for the next time.

2 Likes