Advise to go deeper anally

Hi all,

i have been playing annally for a while but struggle to go "deeper". I like to play with the Doc Johnson American Bombshell B-7 Tango Large Butt Plug but just cannot get the last bulb in, can strech to the width but it just wont go all in. Any advise for ways to achieve this??

Have you tried using slimmer toys deeply, it's difficult to go deep and wide at the same time

It may also just be that thats as deep as you personally can take a toy, everyone is different, one person may manage 12 inches where others may find their limit at 10.

We are in the same boat, I find deep penetration difficult. 8 or 9 inches is about my limit, I have a 18in double ended dildo that does not have a large girth, but I cannot get any deeper. I can manage fat man in a barrel, large yes in girth but relativley short so please if anyone can help advise would be very welcome

I also wish to know :P

ill try and find some slimmer toys it seems, 8 inches appears to be all i can take :(, have to practice more

I find that when I have something long, say a double ended dildo, if I bear down when it's about 8" in, I can open up for the rest to enter. It does help if it's worked in and out at this stage to spread the lube.

On the subject of lube I use a syringe and shoot a few cc of lube deep inside when I want to play realy deep.

When you think you've reached your limit, have a hard push as if you are going to the toilet and have a little wiggle on it.... that should do the trick. Your inner ring is harder to relax than your outer, but you will get there.

You could try this, it has nice tapers and is easy to use if you're used to larger items

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7234

it's reasonably long too.

Tequila