After Sex

I recently picked up the DvD called 'After Sex' it was £4 and I thought why not. Has anyone else seen it? I only seem to know one of the actors from past films etc and that is Marc Blucas from Buffy.

It's about eight couples and their conversations just intercourse.

Couple one is friends with benifits who actually confess their love. Couple two is about a gay man and a young man whos slightly frightened and unsure about his sexuality. the third couple is about two young people experiencing their first time and also parent chat about sex. the forth is about a bi and lesbian wondering about why having sex with women is good, and also how parents would react. the fifth is an older married couple reminiscing about their past sexual history and how their child would react if they found out. the sixth is a gay couple, one a rock band singer the other a pe coach, they talk about gay sterotypes and how gay men are expected to follow roles within their relationships. the seventh is about a couple who broke about due to cheating and end up exploring each other sexually after a year of break up, also involves a talk about womanizing. eighth and final is two people who randomly meet and then the after worries of STI's after and how some random strangers can frighten even the calmist of people.

After watching this and finding it a lot better than I actually expected I then wondered what everyone else's conversations where like after sex?

Honestly..

We marvel at each other and then we talk about Mario kart then we play mario kart online. Then whilst we play we wonder how many ppl playing mario kart online has just had sex or just done a certain sexual activity we've done.. We're a bit weird I know.

Another frequent conversation is food.

SnL wrote:

Honestly..

We marvel at each other and then we talk about Mario kart then we play mario kart online. Then whilst we play we wonder how many ppl playing mario kart online has just had sex or just done a certain sexual activity we've done.. We're a bit weird I know.

Another frequent conversation is food.

I love mario kart, have played online through the Wii a few times. And we have also talked about games afterwards and plans for the next day. I end up talking way too much then falling asleep :)

lol that's like me... I sleep talk as well!

Depends on the sex! Sometimes we just cuddle quietly, and enjoy the glow, sometimes we have what he calls a post match analysis, sometimes we put the world to rights, sometimes we have to rush straight to work, sometimes we just crash out and sleep... sometimes we go again!

The film sounds interesting, TN.

SS xx

so why is that after sex women always go to the loo as before sex they go then

Pressure on the G-spot can feel similar to intense-full-bladder, so it could be that they think they feel like they need to and thus run off anyway. Or it could be an urge to clean up the insane amount of goo that's appeared from various sources and is about to turn sticky and cold and make a wet patch they have to sleep in all night. Or could be something else. Personally, I can't be bothered, unless there's severe risk of me left swimming in a pool of cold fluids all night. :)

aimkeel wrote:

emptyine the bladder both before and after sex lessens the odds of getting cystitis/urinary infection. BTDT

aimkeel wrote:

emptying the bladder both before and after sex lessens the odds of getting cystitis/urinary infection. BTDT

SweetSubmission wrote:

Depends on the sex! Sometimes we just cuddle quietly, and enjoy the glow, sometimes we have what he calls a post match analysis, sometimes we put the world to rights, sometimes we have to rush straight to work, sometimes we just crash out and sleep... sometimes we go again!

The film sounds interesting, TN.

SS xx

all of those- but not til we've checked the kids are still in bed. they both sleep walk 2 or 3 times a night. so conversation starts with "right, are you checking on 'em...?..." all a bit unromantic and practical. also we talk about what to buy next......

After sex - lie back, avoid the wet patch, enjoy the afterglow, and smoke a cigarette. There's something about an orgasm that always makes me really need a fag...

violeteyes wrote:

after sex my conversation is usually about

1. sex

2. food

3. sleeping

4. going for a pee

Same but perhaps in a different order.. Even though we're really affectionate for the most part- after the deed we just want our own space. We usually fight to get to the bathroom too. lol. He usually beats me.

Contrary to the stereotype about men, I'm usually the one who most wants a cuddle after sex (hence my user name!) and it's my wife who dozes off during this time while I lie awake revelling in the action that we've just had. I'm a good boy -- I'll wait until she's asleep, then tuck her up comfortably and do any necessary clearing/cleaning up before I curl up next to her again.

This might sound gross, but after sex, I always feel a bit smelly. Albeit in a nice way. Is that just me?

I find that I have a heightened sense of smell after sex (and, indeed, I often feel peckish -- but that's another story!), so I tend to notice more the "good" smells that you mention. Perhaps that's a factor for you, as well.

so you like mario kart fancy a challenge sometime lol

Generally our conversation consists of "Where's the chocolate?" and "Why do we never remember to take any towels into the bedroom?" :)

depends on the time of day and what we're doing before-hand

if it's mid-evening romp in the lounge, we'll usually have a cuppa and watch telly / play wii / blether about the world

if it's gone-to-bed sex then it's cuddle in the post sex glow, loo, snog, put the world to rights, drift off to sleep

it it's morning glory it's usually an intense quickie then ask "what would you like on your sandwiches" with a quick cuppa

Quite often when we start putting the world to rights and within about 10 mins we're both asleep.