Aftershave/Perfume

Does anyone have an aftershave/cologne or perfume that makes OH want to rip their clothes off. For my wife it’s Issey miyake and Acqua do Gio profoumo. I’m basically looking for some inspiration for myself and my wife

3 Likes

I love the smell of JPG “Le male” can smell it a mile off…but I do have a scent thing.

And certain male pheromones…
I’m a puddle

3 Likes

Also one of my favourites

1 Like

Used to like Lynx “Inca” too could sniff that out…:rofl:

Discontinued now.

2 Likes

Jean Paul Gaultier reminds me of being 18 for all the wrong reasons

1 Like

Yes yes yes I know it’s manly an older mans aftershave but I adore the smell of brut…it does things to me if u get my drift…lol

1 Like

My OH loves Issey Miyake and JPG too, i wear a variety of others but those two guarantee me action! If your wife likes those, maybe Joop Wow! is worth a sniff?

2 Likes

Not a big fan of joop, it’s nice but I wouldn’t buy it. I also have a few different ones I wear depending on season, date night kind of vibe. I have about 12 in total

1 Like

When hubby wear’s joop :drooling_face::sweat_drops: all I want to do is just rip his clothes off, we’ve been out a few times and I’ve not been able to control myself :woman_facepalming: gotta love sneaky sex :ok_hand::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If my wife had that reaction I’d definitely wear joop​:joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: every time guaranteed

1 Like

I wear Hugo boss black, used to wear it every day but now I only wear it on occasion, as now it’s a novelty it sends my OH wild!

4 Likes

Wow @Dirty-Wife Joop, this brings back memories in a good way. My OH main one was armarni Code but now he like Savage by Christian Dior. Have to say these smells certainly get the juices flowing.

4 Likes

This is Joop Wow! Not regular Joop, a bit like Farenheit from the 90’s.

1 Like

Yes! My OH has a whole grooming selection, beard oil, aftershave and beard shampoo! I just love Bulldog on him. I said it on another forum topic, but I’ll say it again. I won’t leave him only all day cause I am always wanting him! Very yummy :yum:

1 Like

My ex boyfriend wore Dior Fahrenheit - immensely sexy. One of my night perfumes is the woman’s Armani Code and I have smelt the guys Armani Code which is just as divine so i would be happy to smell that on a guy :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Joop Wow! Is very similar to Farenheit!

1 Like

My wife normally wears Coco and I wear Lynx Oud Wood and Dark Vanilla but to be honest I much prefer her own natural smell. That’s what really does it for me.

1 Like

DOLCE & GABBANA - Pour Homme …love it…mind you I have about 30 aftershaves cannot help myself lol

2 Likes

YES YES YES,

My all time fav cologe which makes me want to just rib my clothes off is the Coach For Men Eau de Toilette

It smells so fricken good!! ahhh I’m thinking about it right now :joy:

I have bought this for two previous boyfriends I have had and my sister and one of my friends even bought it for their boyfriends.

Deffo recommend it!! x

There is something about mens aftershave that leaves me in a puddle on the floor, if I go anywhere and can smell it in the air I turned on like that :joy: :joy:

4 Likes